Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Cellular M2M Services in Africa and the Middle East: Market Sizing, Forecasts and Case Studies” research report to their website http://www.marketresearchreports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/18/2014 -- Cellular M2M Services in Africa & the Middle East a Telecom Insider report presents the different M2M market segments in the region and includes market sizing, forecasts, growth drivers and case studies. It analyzes the main developments and key trends in cellular M2M verticals, including the telematics/fleet management, utilities/smart city, consumer electronics, health, industrial, financial/retail and security sectors. This Insider also presents case studies of Vodacom in South Africa, M-KOPA Solar in Kenya, Etisalat in the UAE, Sequoia Technology in Mozambique and Turkcell in Turkey, examining how these different players approach the M2M opportunity. We conclude with recommendations.
- In Africa and the Middle East, M2M is growing fast and providing new revenue streams for operators. Growth is driven by a number of different factors, including the evolution of the technology, M2M’s ability to address end-user pain points in specific markets, the state of regulations and business model innovations.
- Publisher expects cellular M2M SIMs to account for 3.2% of total mobile subscriptions in the AME region at year-end 2018, led by the utility segment with 45% of all M2M SIMs. The telematics/fleet management vertical will, however, generate the most mobile service revenue, rising at a CAGR of 13% from 2013 to 2018.
- As core telecom lines of business — voice, SMS — become commoditized, more and more AME operators, ranging from Vodacom to Turkcell, are investing in M2M. But each market is different: for example, while M2M in the UAE serves primarily the utilities/smart city vertical, South African M2M is focused on the automotive market.
- This Telecom Insider by Publisher covers machine-to-machine services on mobile networks in Africa and Middle East, with particular attention to vertical applications in telematics/fleet management, utilities/smart city, security, industrial, financial/retail, health and consumer electronics. The report includes market sizing, forecasts, main drivers and case studies. For the main verticals, the report analyzes KPIs including connectivity revenue, total SIMs and ARPS on a region-wide basis. We highlight key market enablers and pain points in select countries and analyze the strategies of some major operators to address the M2M opportunity. The case studies cover Vodacom’s LiveTrack, a personal and vehicle tracking service in South Africa, M-KOPA Solar in Kenya, Etisalat in the UAE, Sequoia Technology in Mozambique and Turkcell in Turkey. The Insider concludes with recommendations.
Reasons to Buy:
- This Telecom Insider helps executives identify key trends and future growth drivers in the M2M cellular markets in Africa and the Middle East.
- The report provides a five-year forecast of M2M uptake in the AME region, developed using Publisher’s rigorous bottom-up modeling methodologies, to enable executives to effectively position their companies for growth opportunities and emerging trends in demand for their products.
- Based on insights directly from the local market players, the broad but detailed perspective will help operators, equipment vendors and ICT companies succeed in the challenging telecommunications market of the AME region.
- Designed for an executive-level audience, the report boasts presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The report concludes with an exploration of opportunities available in South Africa, Kenya, the UAE, Mozambique and Turkey to operators, vendors and investors.
Spanning over 37 pages “Cellular M2M Services in Africa and the Middle East: Market Sizing, Forecasts and Case Studies” report covering Introduction, Segment overview, market sizing and forecast in Africa and the Middle East , Market detail: Case studies, South Africa case study: Telematics/fleet management, Kenya case study: Utilities/smart city, UAE case study: Utilities/smart city, Mozambique case study: Health, Turkey case study: Financial/retail, Conclusions: Key findings and recommendations, Appendix. This report Covered 5 Companies - Vodacom South Africa, M-KOPA Solar, Etisalat UAE, Sequoia Technology, Turkcell.
Know more about this report
Find all Telecom Reports
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: