Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/26/2014 -- Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the French Confectionery Market provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product developments that effectively target the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
- The need to indulge and seek additional fun and enjoyment is driving the French Confectionery market
- Chocolate accounts for the highest share of all volume sold in the French Confectionery market
- Consumers aged 45 and over are consuming Confectionery less regularly than younger consumers
- French females are marginally over-consuming Confectionery compared to their male counterparts
- Consumers are seeking products that meet age specific requirements or changes in their lifestages
- Busy consumers will seek on-the-go, Confectionery options that offer an energy boost
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the French Confectionery Market identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Know more about this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/canadean/consumer-trends-analysis-understanding-consumer-trends-and-drivers-behavior-french
Get access to:
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the French market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and genders consume Confectionery, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- Market value and volumes over 2008–2018 for France and nine other countries to give a global context
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Canadean have on Confectionery consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the needs of will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and France-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs
Reasons to Buy
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of French Confectionery consumers. This is based on Canadean’s unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Confectionery sector. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Spanning over 56 pages, “Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the French Confectionery Market” report covering the Definitions, Market context, Demographic cohort consumption patterns, Consumer trend analysis, Innovation examples, Recommended actions, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Alter Eco, Bonnat, Chuao Chocolatier, Cote D'or, Fairtrade, Fererro, Haribo, Jelly Belly, Kraft, La Pie Qui Chante, Lindt, Mars, Milka, Mondelez, Monoprix, Motta, Nestle, Nouveau, Torie and Howard, Valrhona.
Find all Food Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/food
Find other Reports on France Market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/france
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/MarketResearchReport