Draper, UT -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/22/2013 -- G3 is an online social media evaluation company that independently examines, evaluates and recognizes individual professionalism from the Network Marketing and Direct Selling Industries. Each week G3 is proud to award our “Certificates of Excellence“ to the top leaders from both of these influential industries for their incredible dedication to their craft. G3 recognizes individual unique talents, skills and abilities. There are 10 different categories of awards given each week. Within each category is a first place award (Gold), second place award (Silver) and third place award (Bronze).
G3 is excited to announce the results for the G3 Week#2 Award Winner for YouTube Monster.
Adam Paul Green a Fruitful Trenton New Jersey Cyber Business Owner recently Visited Carson City Nevada and Recognized the Efforts of JJ Birden a successful Xocai represenative by Announcing them as a G3 Week 2 Award Winner for YouTube Monster
To learn more about the G3 Weekly Award Program, Contact G3 President Adam Green: firstname.lastname@example.org
Multi-level marketing (MLM) is a marketing strategy in which the sales force is compensated not only for sales they personally generate, but also for the sales of the other salespeople that they recruit. This recruited sales force is referred to as the participant's "downline," and can provide multiple levels of compensation. Another terms for MLM include: "word-of-mouth marketing", "interactive distribution," and referral marketing. Most commonly, the salespeople are expected to sell products directly to consumers by means of relationship referrals and word of mouth marketing. Some people use direct selling as a synonym for MLM, although MLM is only one type of direct selling, which started centuries ago with peddling.
The Real Reasons Why To Use Social Media:
1. If a business can’t be found — one is not engaging with the “True Market.”
2. Social Media (YouTube) is 64% more effective — than traditional advertising.
3. The “True Competition” — is guaranteed to be engaged in Social Media.
4. They will find customers — 15 times faster with Social Media.
5. They can reach their “True Market” — by simply engaging the right people.
6. By ignoring this Social Media Market, they are not creating opportunities –
while their competition is.
7. Social Media saves massive amounts of time and money — if they uses it right. “When” their customers and prospects are engaging about them, the industry or the products and services — they need to be there listening. Otherwise, how will they gain the necessary market intelligence? How will they be enabled to respond or even be aware of problems or needs? If they are not present when and where the conversations are occurring, their truly “out of touch” with the market.
To proactively serve our business community by providing solutions in entrepreneurialism, business development, social media and venture capitalism.
To provide leadership in establishing strength with our client’s international businesses, being built on a foundation of innovation, advocacy, technology and business integrity
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)