Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “The Future of Retailing in Mexico to 2018 - Consumer and retailer trends, issues and market dynamics” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/03/2014 -- This report provides a detailed analysis of both the historic and forecast market data of retail sales of different product segments across key channels in Mexico. In addition, it provides an overview of changing consumer and retail trends, the influence of various economic variables on the retail industry, innovations in retail, and an analysis of vital developments in major retail channels.
It provides detailed quantitative analysis of past and future trends, crucially providing retail sales data not just by channel and by product, but showing product sales through different channels. This allows marketers interested in retailing to determine how to account for the development of the retail trade overall and to know which channels are showing growth for which products in the coming years.
Data sets are provided for 2008 through to 2018, with actuals being provided for 2013. All initial market sizing and analysis is conducted in local currency in order to ensure local trends are reflected in the data before conversion into other currencies.
- Sluggish economic growth had an impact on the Mexican retail industry
- In spite of volatile economic conditions and sluggish consumption, retailers continue to invest
- A surge in International tourists will continue to positively influence retail sales in Mexico
- Despite being the fastest-growing retail channel in Mexico, online retailing is still in a very nascent stage
- Music, video and entertainment software and electrical and electronics are set to grow faster, while home markets will observe slow growth
- 'The Future of Retailing in Mexico to 2018' is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts, and opportunities in the Mexican retail market
- The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, changing economic and population factors, and the influence of internet and technology on the retail industry
- The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights of the changing retail dynamics across various product segments across different channels; with in-depth analysis of 26 product categories and 17 retail channels
- This report provides detailed data on the size and development of retail sales of individual product types through specific retail channels and formats in Mexico. It provides a detailed and comprehensive quantitative analysis of the trends affecting market development through both historic and forecast data.
- It provides an overview of key competitive trends across major retail channels, along with retail innovations in Mexico
Reasons to Buy:
- The report provides a comprehensive overview of the Mexican retail market for companies already operating in, and those wishing to enter Mexico
- Understand which channels and products will be the major winners and losers over the coming years and plan accordingly, with comprehensive coverage of 26 products, across 12 product sectors that include: Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Personal Care, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, and Luggage and Leather Goods
- Detailed channel coverage is provided, covering 26 products, across four channel groups that include: General Retailers, Specialist Retailers, Value Retailers, and Online Retailers
- Benefit from a detailed analysis of vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market to underpin your planning
- Monitor the competitive landscape with analysis of the key trends that are shaping the competitive landscape of major retail channels
Spanning over 320 pages, 345 Tables and 112 Figures “The Future of Retailing in Mexico to 2018 - Consumer and retailer trends, issues and market dynamics” report covering Introduction, Executive Summary, Market Context, Consumer Trends, Retail Trends and innovations, Internet and Technology, Mexico Retail Sales Overview, Category Group Analysis, Appendix. This report Covered These Companies - Suburbia,7-Eleven, Liverpool, Mango, Wal-Mart, Oxxo, Soriana, Grupo Comercial Chedraui S.A.B. de C.V, H.E.B.
Know more about this report
Find all Consumer and Retail Reports
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: