Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “The Future of Retailing in South Korea to 2018 - Consumer and retailer trends, issues and market dynamics” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/03/2014 -- The Future of Retailing in South Korea to 2018 report provides a detailed analysis of both the historic and forecast market data of retail sales of different product segments across key channels in South Korea. In addition, it provides an overview of changing consumer and retail trends, the influence of various economic variables on the retail industry, innovations in retail, and an analysis of vital developments in major retail channels.
It provides detailed quantitative analysis of past and future trends, crucially providing retail sales data not just by channel and by product, but showing product sales through different channels. This allows marketers interested in retailing to determine how to account for the development of retail trade overall and to know which channels are showing growth for which products in the coming years.
Data sets are provided for 2008 through to 2018, with actuals being provided for 2013. All initial market sizing and analysis is conducted in local currency in order to ensure local trends are reflected in the data before conversion into other currencies.
- South Korea had the slowest pace of economic growth in the post-recession period, which had a significant impact on the retail industry
- Price conscious consumers seek better value for money
- Chinese visitors surpass other international tourists, boosting retail sales in South Korea
- The online channel is forecast to register double digit growth over the next five years
- Music, video and entertainment software will be the fastest-growing category group, followed by apparel, accessories, luggage and leather goods
- 'The Future of Retailing in South Korea to 2018' is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts, and opportunities in the South Korean retail market
- The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, changing economic and population factors, and the influence of internet and technology on the retail industry
- The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights of the changing retail dynamics across various product segments across different channels; with in-depth analysis of 26 product categories and 17 retail channels
- This report provides detailed data on the size and development of retail sales of individual product types through specific retail channels and formats in South Korea. It provides a detailed and comprehensive quantitative analysis of the trends affecting market development through both historic and forecast data.
- It provides an overview of key competitive trends across major retail channels, along with retail innovations in South Korea
Reasons to Buy:
- The report provides a comprehensive overview of the South Korean retail market for companies already operating in, and those wishing to enter South Korea
- Understand which channels and products will be the major winners and losers over the coming years and plan accordingly, with comprehensive coverage of 26 products, across 12 product sectors that include: Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Personal Care, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, and Luggage and Leather Goods
- Detailed channel coverage is provided, covering 26 products, across four channel groups that include: General Retailers, Specialist Retailers, Value Retailers, and Online Retailers
- Benefit from a detailed analysis of vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market to underpin your planning
- Monitor the competitive landscape with analysis of the key trends that are shaping the competitive landscape of major retail channels
Spanning over 356 pages, “The Future of Retailing in South Korea to 2018 - Consumer and retailer trends, issues and market dynamics” report covering the Introduction, Executive Summary, Market Context, Consumer Trends, Retail Trends and Innovations, Internet and Technology, South Korea Retail Sales Overview, Category Group Analysis: Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods, Category Group Analysis: Books, News and Stationery, Category Group Analysis: Electrical and Electronics, Category Group Analysis: Food and Grocery, Category Group Analysis: Furniture and Floor Coverings, Category Group Analysis: Home and Garden Products, Category Group Analysis: Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Category Group Analysis: Sports and Leisure Equipment, Channel Group Analysis: Value Retailers, Channel Group Analysis: General Retailers, Channel Group Analysis: Specialist Retailers, Channel Group Analysis: Online Retailing, Appendix. The report covered companies are - E-Mart, Homeplus, Lotte Mart, Lotte Super, 7-Eleven, Ministop, Galleria, Debec, Donga
Know more about this report
To browse more Consumer and Retail Reports visit:
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: