Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Future of the Singaporean Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape, and Forecasts to 2019” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/16/2014 -- The Future of the Singaporean Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape, and Forecasts to 2019 report provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- The Singaporean defense expenditure recorded a CAGR of 3.32% between 2010 and 2014, and valuesUS$10 billion in 2014
- The country’s total defense expenditure during the forecast period is expected to be US$54.8billion
- The average share of capital expenditure is expected to be 10.6% over the forecast period, compared to an average share of 9.6% during 2010–2014.
- Over the forecast period, the country’s budget for homeland security is expected to be US$20.7 billion cumulatively
- The key areas of investment are expected to be aircraft, helicopter, naval vessels, and submarines
This report offers a detailed analysis of the Singaporean defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Singaporean defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Singaporean defense industry during 2015–2019, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s spending patterns and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter’s Five Force analysis of the Singaporean defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyer, the threat of substitutions, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the coming 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Singaporean defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Reasons to Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Singaporean defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements, which are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern of the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Singaporean defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Force Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts, among others
Spanning over 131 pages, “Future of the Singaporean Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape, and Forecasts to 2019” report covering the Introduction, Executive Summary, Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities, Defense Procurement Market Dynamics, Industry Dynamics, Market Entry Strategy, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Boeing, Thales, ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems, Singapore Technologies Aerospace, Singapore Technologies Marine, Singapore Technologies Electronics, Singapore Technologies Kinetics
Know more about this report at – http://www.marketresearchreports.com/strategic-defence-intelligence/future-singaporean-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competiti-0
Find all Industry and Manufacturing Report at: - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/industry-manufacturing
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: