Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/11/2014 -- Presented in a graphical format, this fully updated report provides in-depth analysis of their impact in semiconductors, nanomaterials science, industrial R&D and life sciences. The electron microscopes market in 2012 generated approximately US$2.08 billion in revenues (conservative estimate). Companies are expecting a ‘‘mixed'' market environment in 2013.
The SPM market in 2012 generated approximately $425 million in revenues (conservative estimate). Main players in the market are Agilent Technologies, Bruker Nano, Hitachi High-Tech Science Corporation (buy-out of SII Nanotechnology), NT-MDT, Oxford Instruments (buy-out of Asylum Research and Omicron Nanotechnology) and Park Systems.
- Comprehensive quantitative data and forecasts for the global scanning and electron probe microscopes market to 2018
- Qualitative insight and perspective on the current market and future trends in end user markets
- End user market analysis
- Tables illustrating market size and by end user demand
- Full company profiles of electron and scanning probe microscopes manufacturers including technology descriptions, revenues, contact details, and end user markets for their products
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=283663.
- Agilent Technologies
- Asylum Research and Omicron Nanotechnology
- Bruker Nano
- Hitachi High-Tech Science Corporation
- Oxford Instruments
- Park Systems
- SII Nanotechnology
Major points from Table of Contents (http://www.marketreportsonline.com/283663-toc.html. ) are listed below:
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
The advanced microscopy market continues to grow in developing markets.
2. Electron Microscopes (EM)
Analysis of the transmission electron microscopy (TEM), scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and dual beam markets through 2018 including unit sales, and conservative and optimistic revenue estimates.
3. Scanning Probe Microscopes (SPM)
Analysis of the scanning probe microscopy (SPM) market through 2018 including conservative and optimistic revenue estimates.
4. Regional Markets
Analysis of regional markets for EM and SPM including conservative and optimistic revenue estimates in North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and the Rest-of-the-World.
5. Semiconductors And Data Storage
Analysis of the semiconductors and data storage market for EM and SPM including conservative and optimistic revenue estimates.
6. Materials And Nanomaterials Research
Analysis of the academic and industrial materials and nanomaterials research market for EM and SPM including conservative and optimistic revenue estimates.
7. Life Sciences
Analysis of the life sciences market for EM and SPM including conservative and optimistic revenue estimates.
8. Market Structure
Market structure summary for EM & SPM.
Over 30 profiles of EM and SPM manufacturers including product descriptions and contact details.
List of Tables
Complete report available @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/283663.html.
Explore more reports on Biotechnology Market @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/cat/biotechnology-market-research.html.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information/ details.