Avail flat 20% discounts on selected clinical trial reports priced $1000 or above.
Bangalore, Karnataka -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/29/2012 -- These reports provide important data on the clinical trial scenario. Reports will give you elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on diseases. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe.
The report data books offer a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provide briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating them. These reports are built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by analyst team of industry experts.
Scope of these reports:
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in various geographies.
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Reasons to buy these reports :
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
- Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
- Prices are reduced. Special provisions for bulk purchases on selected Reports.
Browse our Clinical Trial Market Research Reports or click Global Clinical Trials for advance search.
You Can Also Visit Our Spacial Offer Section : Market Research Discount Coupons
If you have further questions or need assistance in buying/searching reports of your need please contact : Amitava Sen @ +91-8762746600 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)