Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/01/2014 -- This product provides revenue opportunity forecasts in the Cloud Services market from 2014 to 2018, spanning three services segments, 37 geographical markets, 6 regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
The extended scope of this product includes:
- Cloud Services such as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Major regions covering North America, Central and Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific.
- Vertical Markets covering Communications and IT, Education, Energy, Financial Markets, Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Retail Banking, Utilities, and Other.
- Size bands covering Small and Medium Sized and Large enterprises.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=282610.
Reasons To Buy
- The most exhaustive and up-to-date product providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the Cloud Services market from 2014 to 2018, spanning three service lines, 37 geographical markets, 6 regions, 14 verticals and two size bands.
- More than 12,326 data points across various technology segments, verticals, and geographies, enabling informed strategic and tactical decisions.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, Kable''s in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=282610.
- Kable forecasts the global Cloud Services market to grow at a CAGR of 31.3% from 2014 to 2018.
- The Communications and IT industry is expected to witness the fastest growth in Cloud Services spending, with this market growing at a CAGR of 39.3% from 2014 to 2018.
- SaaS which currently constitutes the largest proportion (70%) of the overall Cloud Services market is forecasted to reach $56.3 billion by 2018.
- Large Enterprises'' spend on Cloud Services is forecasted to reach $49.7 billion by 2018.
Complete report available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/282610-kables-market-opportunity-forecasts-to-2018-cloud-services.html.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.