Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/10/2014 -- ReportsnReports.com adds Global Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Market 2014-2018 new report in its store. Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) is a type of hydrocarbon, consisting of propane or butane. These are usually in gas form at atmospheric temperature and pressure, and liquefy when introduced in modest temperature or refrigeration (pure butane liquefies at 68 degrees Fahrenheit whereas pure propane liquefies at 131 degrees Fahrenheit), which makes it possible to transport or store LPG as liquid. LPG is stored or transported in pressurized cylindrical containers. It is produced during refining or extracted from natural gas production processes. LPG is clean, lower carbon, and an efficient source of energy for various end-user segments.
Analysts forecast the Global LPG market will grow at a CAGR of 4.0 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The Global LPG market can be segmented into five end-user categories: Residential, Chemical, Autofuel, Industrial, and Others.
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=287987.
Global LPG Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global LPG market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- BP plc
- Chevron Corp.
- ExxonMobil Corp.
- Phillips 66 plc
- Royal Dutch Shell plc.
Other Prominent Vendors
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp.(Sinopec)
- China National Petroleum Corp. (CNPC)
- Petroliam Nasional Bhd (Petronas)
- Valero Energy Corp.
Key Market Driver
- Increasing Global Energy Consumption.
Single User License US $2500
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=287987.
Key Market Challenge
- Capital Intensive Market.
Key Market Trend
- Increasing Number of Autogas Vehicles.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?