Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/27/2014 -- RnRMarketResearch.com adds “PharmaPoint: Meningococcal Vaccines - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022: Event-Driven Update” new market research report to its store.
Meningococcal disease is an acute infection caused by the gram-negative bacterium Neisseria meningitidis. Its rapid onset and severity of symptoms makes prompt and effective diagnosis and treatment nearly impossible. For these reasons the meningococcal disease space is dominated by vaccines. Currently, tetravalent conjugate vaccines, such as Sanofi’s Menactra and Novartis’ Menveo, account for the vast majority of global sales, with the US adolescent market being the key target segment. GlobalData expects growth in the meningococcal vaccines market to be driven by the launch of serotype B vaccines, which address a critical unmet need in the treatment landscape, and an increase in the coverage rates of existing routine vaccination programs. Cost-effectiveness concerns, especially for serogroup B vaccines, will serve as a key barrier to market growth. Vaccines that better protect infants and/or provide a longer duration of immunity also have an opportunity to seize market share during 2012-2022.
Request a sample Copy of this report http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=150339 .
Key Questions Answered
- How large an impact will serotype B vaccines have on the meningococcal market? What do key opinion leaders think of these vaccines?
- What are the key vaccines for each age segment and country?
- Which meningococcal vaccines will face adoption challenges in the market? What is the projected uptake of new vaccines, such as Novartis’ Bexsero, over the forecast period?
- The developmental pipeline consists of vaccines that address serotype B protection and immunogenicity in infants. Which of these vaccines will attain high sales revenues during 2012-2022 and in which markets?
- What governmental and industry developments are likely to affect the vaccination rates in the markets researched? Which is the largest growth market globally?
- Country-specific epidemiology and serotype distributions heavily influence immunization recommendations and vaccine usage.
- The potential impact of serogroup B vaccines on the marketplace will be determined by their inclusion in routine vaccination programs.
- Major players will leverage their R&D, manufacturing, and distribution networks to maintain their stakes in the market.
- Government endorsements of new and existing vaccines, in particular serogroup B vaccines, are anticipated to dramatically influence market growth.
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/pharmapoint-meningococcal-vaccines-global-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2022-event-driven-update-market-report.html .
- Overview of meningococcal disease, including epidemiology, etiology, general symptoms from infection, and national vaccination recommendations and guidelines.
- Annualized meningococcal vaccine market revenue, annual cost of vaccination and treatment usage pattern data from 2012 and forecast for ten years to 2022.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the meningococcal vaccine market.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases and emerging trends, specifically serotype B vaccines and early stage infant and pentavalent vaccines.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global meningococcal vaccine market. Insightful review of the key industry and governmental drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the meningococcal vaccine market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global meningococcal vaccine market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track drug sales in the global meningococcal vaccine market from 2012-2022.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/posts