Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/16/2013 -- This is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Non-life Insurance industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States.
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The global non-life insurance market grew by 5.1% in 2011 to reach a value of $1,877.2 billion.
- In 2016, the global non-life insurance market is forecast to have a value of $2,371.2 billion, an increase of 26.3% since 2011.
- Other insurance is the largest segment of the global non-life insurance market, accounting for 46.7% of the market's total value.
- Americas accounts for 43.5% of the global non-life insurance market value.
- Allianz Group is the leading player in the global non-life insurance market, generating a 3.3% share of the market's value.
Order a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=8457.
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The non-life insurance market consists of the general insurance market segmented into motor, property, liability and other insurance. The other segment is made up of non-life insurance products including health, travel, and accident cover amongst others. The value of the non-life insurance market is shown in terms of gross premium incomes. Any currency conversions used in the report have been calculated using constant 2011 annual average exchange rates. The non-life insurance market depends on a variety of economic and non-economic factors and future performance is difficult to predict. The forecast given in this report is intended as a rough guide to the direction in which the market is likely to move. This forecast is based on a correlation between past market growth and the growth of base drivers, such as population numbers, GDP growth, and long-term interest rates.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. Explore more reports on the Insurance Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/tags/insurance-market-research.html.
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)