Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/07/2014 -- SandlerResearch.org adds Global Non-melanoma Skin Cancer Market 2014-2018 new industry report in its store.Non-melanoma skin cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in the world. It develops in the upper layers of the skin, but not in melanocytes. There are two types of non-melanoma skin cancer: BCC, which starts in the basal cells, and SCC, which starts in the squamous cells. BCC usually develops in the areas such as the head and neck, whereas SCC starts in the face, ears, neck, lips, and backs of the hands. These can also grow in wounds or chronic skin sores. Non-melanoma skin cancer is caused by unprotected and excessive exposure to UV radiation. It affects men more than women. It can be cured effectively if it is detected early. Treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer includes surgery, laser therapy, cryotherapy, creams, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, and PDT.
Analysts forecast the Global Non-melanoma Skin Cancer market to grow at a CAGR of 27.93 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=17799.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Non-melanoma Skin Cancer market for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the following segments:
Chemotherapy, which includes drugs used in the treatment of SCC, BCC, and actinic keratosis Non-invasive Treatments, which include PDT, radiotherapy, cryotherapy, and laser therapy
Global Non-melanoma Skin Cancer Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and, the EMEA and the APAC region; and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Inquire for Discount (Single User License US $2500) @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/discount?rname=17799.
- Elekta AB
- F. Hoffmann-la Roche Ltd.
- iCAD Inc.
- Meda AB
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Varian Medical Systems Inc.
Other Prominent Vendors
- Aqua Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Almirall SA
- Biofrontera AG
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Bristol Myers Squibb Co.
- Cannabis Science Inc.
- Cellceutix Corp.
- Eli Lilly and Co.
- Galderma SA
- GENEXTRA SpA
- IRX Therapeutics Inc.
- LEO Pharma A/S
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Moberg Pharma AB
- Mylan Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Novartis International AG
- Oncothyreon Inc.
- Sun Pharma Industries Ltd.
- Increasing Incidence of Non-melanoma Skin Cancer
- Availability of Alternative Treatments
- Emergence of Combination Therapies
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?