Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/05/2014 -- Schizophrenia is a persistent long-term brain disorder that causes severe, debilitating psychotic episodes. Its core symptoms, auditory or visual hallucinations, are often accompanied by fixed, false, and often paranoid beliefs, called delusions. These two features are often combined with learning and cognitive deficits. WHO experts have estimated that roughly 24 million people are affected by schizophrenia worldwide. While the arrival of atypical antipsychotics has greatly expanded pharmacologic treatment options over the past two decades, the current drug market does not treat the negative and cognitive symptoms that are associated with the disease. GlobalData expects that the growing popularity of long-acting injectable (LAI) antipsychotics, along with the arrival of novel treatments that achieve higher efficacy in negativeand cognitive-predominant patients, will serve to stimulate growth in the marketplace over the forecast period. Country-specific treatment recommendations and policy implementation will be an essential metric for determining future mental health services in the 7MM.
Request a sample copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=170324 .
Key Questions Answered
- What are the preferred antipsychotic therapies for each country?
- The developmental pipeline consists of LAI antipsychotics that address medication compliance concerns. Which of these LAIs will attain high sales revenues during 2012-2022 and in which markets?
- Will LAI antipsychotics face adoption challenges in the market? What is the projected uptake of new LAIs, such as Otsuka/Lundbeck’s Abilify Maintena and Alkermes’ Aripiprazole lauroxil, over the forecast period?
- How large an impact will bitopertin and EVP-6124 have on the schizophrenia market? What do key opinion leaders think of these treatment approaches?
- What governmental and industry developments are likely to affect healthcare access and treatment rates in the markets researched? Which is the largest growth market globally?
- Country-specific mental health policy heavily influences antipsychotics prescribing patterns and sales in the marketplace.
- The impact of negative and cognitive symptom therapies in the marketplace will be challenging without the use of biomarkers and laboratory measurements that can demonstrate a patient’s response to treatment.
- Patient and prescriber endorsements of new and existing LAIs, in particular, atypical LAI antipsychotics, are anticipated to dramatically influence market growth.
- Major players will leverage their R&D, manufacturing, and distribution networks to maintain their stakes in the market.
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/pharmapoint-schizophrenia-global-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2022-market-report.html .
- Overview of schizophrenia, including etiology, general symptoms, and country-specific treatment recommendations and compliance data.
- Annualized schizophrenia market revenue, annual cost of vaccination and treatment usage pattern data from 2012 and forecast for ten years to 2022.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the schizophrenia market.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases and emerging trends, specifically as Otsuka/Lundbeck’s Abilify Maintena and Alkermes’ Aripiprazole lauroxil.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global schizophrenia drug market. Insightful review of the key industry and governmental drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the schizophrenia market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global schizophrenia market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track drug sales in the global schizophrenia market from 2012-2022.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Purchase a copy of report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=170324
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/posts