Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/07/2014 -- ReportsnReports.com adds Global Solar PV Backsheet Market 2014-2018 new report in its store.A solar backsheet is used as the outer most layer of a solar PV module. It protects the inner components such as PV cells and electrical components. Due to their dielectric properties, backsheets can act as electric insulators for power-generating modules.
Analysts forecast the Global Solar PV Backsheet Market will grow at a CAGR of 15 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
Global Solar PV Backsheet Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, the EMEA region, and the APAC region; it also covers the Global Solar PV Backsheet market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Coveme SpA
- Krempel GmbH
- Madico Inc.
- Toyo Aluminium K.K.
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=283229.
Other Prominent Vendors
- Bekaert Specialty Films
- Dunmore Corp.
- E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Co.
- Hangzhou First PV Material Co. Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- SFC Co. Ltd.
- SKC Co. Ltd.
- Skultuna Flexible AB
- Taiflex Scientific Co. Ltd.
- Toppan Printing
Key Market Driver
- Growing Solar Energy Consumption.
Key Market Challenge
- Limited Product Differentiation.
Key Market Trend
- Rapid Technological Advancements.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?