Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Grocery retail in Poland 2014: Market analysis and development forecasts for 2014-2019” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/05/2014 -- This report is a primary source of data, analysis and forecasts for the grocery retail industry in Poland. It provides details on the nationwide macroeconomic situation and in depth analysis of trends, the structure of the market and its distribution network.
The document draws on historical data collected over the past decade for this report, which tracks recent development and shares reliable predictions for growth during the period 2014-2019. It also includes evaluations of Poland’s top 20 top grocery retailers and an inside look at their structure and sales strategies.
Did you know:
- Despite enormous transformations visible in the last two decades of retail trade in Poland, most retail sales objects are still below 100 m².
- A characteristic of the Polish grocery is its progressing consolidation. It is the largest retail market of all segments in Poland.
- Mazowieckie voivodship has the most large-format stores, with Slaskie in second place.
- For many consumers small stores are the basic place for doing their shopping, often due to a lack of alternatives.
Extract from this report:
- The market can be described as relatively mature – it does not go through sudden and considerable changes depending on the better or worse financial condition of the consumers, or potential changes among the leading players.
- The grocery market in Poland is highly competitive – apart from the leading foreign chains on the market there are numerous Polish chains of small stores and supermarkets. The top ten companies generate 50% of sales on the market.
- The top player on the market by sales value is Jeronimo Martins with the Biedronka chain.
This report provides analysis of market influences and forecasts development for 2014-2019.
Key question answered:
- Which factors are critical to the success of Poland’s grocery retail market?
- How much recent growth has been observed in the grocery retail sector in Poland?
- Which factors are responsible for the changes taking place?
- What actions have grocery retail companies taken in order to adapt to changing conditions?
- How have market shares among the top retailers changed?
- Which retailers are the favourites among consumers?
- How have Polish shoppers responded to change in the grocery retail market?
- Which business publication contains the answers to all of these questions and more?
Grocery retail market in Poland 2014, market analysis and development forecasts for 2014-2019 describes the market’s leading players, their activities, market conditions and forecasts for the coming years. This publication is filled with historical data from past editions and astute analysis provided by experienced professionals familiar with all aspects of Polish grocery retail.
This report highlights the activities of major grocery retailers in Poland, while providing store counts and financial data and details on newsworthy mergers, acquisitions and other transactions. Full company profiles also contain strategic updates on plans for business growth and expansion and sales data per square metre of space operated by the nation’s leading grocery retail chains.
The document examines current macroeconomic conditions in Poland and the changes that have developed as a result of significant market events. It delivers the latest news and events coverage, evaluations of the distribution network, its key channels.
The opinions and shopping habits of Polish consumers concerning topics ranging from changes in spending to favourite products and grocery retail companies are revealed in this report through responses to a special survey conducted by Publisher. It also includes additional information about these retailers, such as market share, private label strategies, expansion strategies such as rebranding initiatives and ratio of shops to customers (in millions).
This report is especially vital to the grocery retail market activities of managers, marketing specialists and other grocery retail company professionals, manufacturers and processors of grocery products and suppliers of services and equipment used in retail outlets across Poland. It also presents a wealth of information that is useful to business consultants and analysts, financial and investment concerns and transport and logistics companies that service the grocery retail sector in Poland.
Grocery retail market in Poland 2014, market analysis and development forecasts for 2014-2019 provides answers to many commonly-asked questions about this large and complex market and its distribution network, as well as consumers and participating grocery retail chains. Purchase your copy today and discover how this valuable, economical business tool can help you to work more efficiently and your business to become more profitable!
For more information visit at – http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pmr-ltd/grocery-retail-poland-2014-market-analysis-and-development-forecasts-2014-2019
Find all Consumer and Retail Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/consumer-retail
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: