Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2012 -- ReportReserve’s announces the inclusion of a new report in “Energy and Utilities” industry
“Gulf of Mexico Deepwater - Market Analysis, Industry Developments, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020” is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, which analyzes the global oil and gas industry. The report provides an overview of the deepwater oil and gas exploration and production (E&P) activities in the US Gulf of Mexico (GoM). It also provides information on investors’ interest in the US GoM, the impact of the Deepwater Horizon rig incident on the E&P activities in the GoM, and E&P companies operating in the deepwater GoM. The report is compiled using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
Deepwater GoM is very important for US energy security, as it contributes substantially to the country’s total oil production. The deepwater GoM has suitable geology for the existence of large-scale, commercially exploitable quantities of hydrocarbons, and consequently has emerged as part of the “golden triangle” (the other two areas being deep offshore discoveries of West Africa and Brazil) for the exploration and production of hydrocarbons in deep offshore areas of the world.
This report provides an analysis of the US deepwater GoM market, industry developments, competitive landscape and forecasts to 2020. The report primarily focuses on -
- Recent oil and gas discoveries in the deepwater GoM.
- The impact of the Deepwater Horizon rig disaster on drilling activity in the GoM.
- Historic and forecast crude oil and natural gas production from the deepwater GoM until 2020.
- Financial deals (mergers, acquisitions and asset transactions) activity in the GoM.
- The competitive landscape of the companies engaged in E&P activities in the deepwater GoM.
Reasons to buy
This report will enhance your decision-making capabilities. It will allow you to -
- Gain an insight on the geology of the deepwater GoM.
- Learn about exploration and production activities in the deepwater GoM.
- Understand the recovery of deepwater drilling in the GoM.
- Be informed about the operations of key companies engaged in deepwater exploration and production in the deepwater GoM.
For further information please visit http://www.reportreserve.com/Gulf-of-Mexico-Deepwater-Market-Analysis-Industry-Developments-Competitive-Landscape-and-Forecasts-to-2020-report-565295:
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)