Hilicom, the industry leader in innovative and affordable shelving solutions, can meet such challenges head on with customized heavy duty racking and other systems for specific needs and at reasonable investment.
Ontario, Canada -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/08/2013 -- One of the biggest challenges for companies seeking continual growth and market share is finding highly organized and efficient storage systems to get products from warehouses or stores and into consumer’s hands. It often comes at a steep price for small to medium sized businesses, which often trim costs in other areas to invest in storage solutions not optimized for their industry. Hilicom, the industry leader in innovative and affordable shelving solutions, can meet such challenges head on with customized heavy duty racking and other systems for specific needs and at reasonable investment.
“At Hilicom, quality and value come first,” a company spokesperson said recently. “And we take great pride in working with residential, industrial, and commercial clients on finding unique and custom solutions to all their storage needs at a price they can afford.”
With a wide range of heavy duty shelving products made from the highest quality steel, Hilicom combines its expertise in design and installation with the manufacturing skills of Metalsistem, an industry leader in storage solutions since 1970. Depending on specific needs, Hilicom’s designers can customize a heavy duty shelving system that’s modular, scalable, and suited to storing products that weigh up to 15 tons.
The Metalsistem heavy duty steel shelving that Hilicom installs includes:
- Super 1-2-3 for light to medium duty storage needs, including applications for residential customers needing to organize basements, garages, or home offices.
- Super 4-5-6, which is designed for pallet racking and mezzanine shelving, is optimized for heavy duty storage.
- UniBuild shelving systems were designed for warehouses and other facilities utilizing pallet racking and drive-in solutions.
- Another light to medium duty option, Metalsistem’s Unirack system can store lighter weight goods in a two-tier configuration.
- Another capable and scalable heavy duty racking system is the SuperBuild pallet racking system, which can accommodate items weighing up to 15 tons.
- For businesses in the food industry or where cold storage is required, Hilicom can custom design a solution around the Super Inox storage system in any size requirement or dimension.
- If you have the need to store long items, Metalsistem’s UniCant system is the ideal choice.
When it comes to quality, all of Metalsistem’s shelving products utilize 3.1B certified high tensile steel coils sourced from the world’s largest steel mills. Each system is designed to meet or exceed the following standards for environmental safety, manufacturing, and quality: ISO 9001, ACA/CISI, AEO, and ISO 14001:2004.
“Part of what makes Hilicom different from our competitors is never being satisfied with just what sells,” the company spokesperson said. “We’re also committed to finding products that meet long range needs for all of our customers, and partnering with them on innovative and affordable solutions for those needs.”
Hilicom is a leading supplier of modular, adjustable high-quality metal shelving, specializing in light & heavy duty shelving systems.
You can learn more about Hilicom's shelving products and services on their site: http://hilicom.com, If you have questions about the company’s products and services, or would like to receive a free consultation, call Hilicom’s design and installation experts at 888-434-6101 for more information.
70 East Beaver Creek Rd. Unit 30,
Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4B 3B2
Phone: (888) 434-6101
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)