Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “HNWI Asset Allocation in the UK 2014” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/21/2014 -- This report provides the latest asset allocations of the UK HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of the UK HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in the UK.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of the UK HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy:
- The HNWI Asset Allocation in the UK 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth report as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- In 2013, equities was the largest asset class for UK HNWIs, with 28.6% of total HNWI assets, followed by business interests with 25.4%, real estate with 17.5%, fixed-income with 15.8%, cash and deposits with 6.7%, and alternatives with 6.0%.
- Equities, real estate and alternatives recorded growth at respective review-period rates of 47.3%, 32.8% and 32.3%.
- Alternative assets held by UK HNWIs increased during the review period from 5.8% of total HNWI assets in 2009 to 6.0% in 2013. HNWI allocations to commodities increased from 1.1% of total assets in 2009 to 1.4% in 2013.
- Allocations in commodities are expected to decline over the forecast period, reaching 1.0% of total HNWI assets by 2018, as global liquidity tightens from an expected drop in demand from China for raw materials, which will cause global commodity prices to flatten.
- In 2013, UK HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$1.3 trillion, representing 51.2% of wealth holdings.
Spanning over 63 pages, “HNWI Asset Allocation in the UK 2014” report covering the Introduction, Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Analysis of UK HNWI Investments, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Barclays, Standard Chartered PLC, Investec Wealth and Investment, Schroder Private Bank, HSBC Private Bank, Lloyds Bank Private Banking, Coutts, Kleinwort Benson Bank Ltd, Rothschild Wealth Management, RBS Wealth Management
Know more about this report
Find all Wealth Management Report
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: