ReportsnReports.com adds "Ultra HNWIs in Hong Kong to 2013" and "High Net Worth trends in Hong Kong to 2013" reports to its research database.
Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/11/2013 -- This report "Ultra HNWIs in Hong Kong to 2013" reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in Hong Kong, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
- There were 3,308 UHNWIs in Hong Kong in 2012, with an average wealth of US$104 million per person, making them the prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were 42 billionaires, 747 centimillionaires and 2,519 affluent millionaires.
- UHNWIs accounted for 1.4% of the total HNWI population of Hong Kong in 2012, which is twice the global average of 0.7%. During the review period, the number of UHNWIs in Hong Kong increased by a massive 201%, from 1,101 in 2008 to 3,308 in 2012. This was almost identical to the increase of 198% experienced by core HNWIs.
-There was a wide range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands. The number of billionaires increased by 100%, while the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires increased by 207% and 201% respectively.
The research expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 45.4% to reach 4,810 in 2017. This will include 51 billionaires, 1,091 centimillionaires and 3,668 affluent millionaires.
Get a copy of complete report @ ? http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/271729-ultra-hnwis-in-hong-kong-to-2013.html. Also place a direct purchase order @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=271729.
The report "High Net Worth trends in Hong Kong to 2013" provides projections of the volume and wealth of Hong Kong HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2008-2012) and findings of the proprietary research HNWI Database.
Scope of complete report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/271732-high-net-worth-trends-in-hong-kong-to-2013.html
- Independent market sizing of Hong Kong HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- There were approximately 233,220 HNWIs in Hong Kong in 2012. These HNWIs held US$1.1 trillion in wealth. The wealth per capita in the country in 2012 was approximately US$119,453.
- Hong Kong HNWI numbers rose by 26.2%, following a marginal increase of 4.0% in 2011.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Hong Kong HNWIs is forecast to grow by 29%, to reach around 339,700 in 2017. HNWI wealth will see a significant percentage increase, growing by 34% to reach US$1.7 trillion by 2017.
Place a direct purchase order @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=271732.
Contact email@example.com for more details.