www.PennyStocks101.com provides its subscribers with timely information and exclusive charts on cheap and under-valued stocks in the United States with the potential of breaking out.
Beverly Hills, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/15/2012 -- http://www.PennyStocks101.com - The US leader in microcap breakouts, offers a high quality stocks alert newsletter to investors looking for the best breakout stocks around. PennyStocks101 reports 5 Stocks seeing gains on Monday: Isis Pharmaceuticals, Yongye International, Eli Lilly and Company, New Oriental Education & Technology Group, and Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals
The market moved higher on Monday after the Commerce Department said retail sales rose 1.1 percent last month to a seasonally adjusted $412.9 billion. That followed a 1.2 percent increase in August, which was revised slightly higher. Both represented the largest gains since October 2010.In other news, Softbank Corp. has reached a deal to buy 70 percent of U.S. mobile carrier Sprint Nextel Corp. for $20.1 billion in the largest ever foreign acquisition by a Japanese company.
1. Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS) - Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a leading genomics-based drug discoveryand development company that is focused on RNA. RNA is a novel target for drug discovery, and Isis has established a dominant position in RNA research.
Get more ideas like ISIS by subscribing to: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
2. Yongye International (YONG) - Yongye International, Inc. Announces Receipt of Going Private Proposal at $6.60 Per Share.
3. Eli Lilly And Company (LLY) - Eli Lilly and Company today announced that the REGARD trial, a Phase III study of ramucirumab (IMC-1121B) in patients with metastatic gastric cancer, met its primary endpoint of improved overall survival and also showed prolonged progression-free survival. This trial is the first Phase III data read-out for ramucirumab.
Pennystocks101.com educates and shows investors the inner workings of the volatile world of penny stocks by scouring the markets for the hottest penny stocks that look poised to break out. Discover the next hidden company to profit. Sign up for the free newsletter to receive the next big report soon. Join at: http://www.PennyStocks101.com
4. New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU) - New Oriental Education & Technology was upgraded from Perform to Outperform at Oppenheimer today.
5. Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals (CYCC) - Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. will host a conference call today to discuss updated data from an ongoing, multicenter, Phase 2 randomized trial of oral sapacitabine capsules, the Company's lead product candidate, in older patients with intermediate-2 or high-risk myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) after treatment failure of front-line hypomethylating agents, such as azacitidine (Vidaza(R)) and/or decitabine (Dacogen(R)).
Sign Up at - http://www.PennyStocks101.com for more ideas to put on your radar.
Disclosure: Pennystocks101.com and its employees are not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. This press release may contain several forward looking statements. Please read our report and visit our website for complete risks and disclosures.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)