Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/01/2014 -- Food and Grocery Retailing in India – Market Summary & Forecasts”, report, published by researcher, provides a detailed analysis of both the historic and forecast market data of food and grocery retail sales across key channels in India. In addition, it provides an overview of changing shopping trends, government policies towards business, the influence of various economic variables on the retail industry, the competitive landscape and detail of key retailers.
Complete Report Available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/food-and-grocery-retailing-in-india-market-summary-and-forecasts-market-report.html.
- A strong and growing economy presents numerous opportunities for organized retailers, the country’s young and expanding middle class hold the key for the growth of retail industry
- Infrastructure, policy paralysis and supply chain constraints are some of the major growth roadblocks for the growth of retail
- Changing pattern of consumption and living standards creates huge opportunities for growth of food and grocery category
- Organized food and grocery market is all set to suffer increased competition from international players
- Food and Grocery Retailing in India – Market Summary & Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities in India’s food and grocery retail market
Buy a copy of Report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=191921.
- The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, and changing economic and population factors of the country.
- The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights of the changing food and grocery retail dynamics across 17 retail channels and 5 product categories.
- It provides an overview of key retailers operating across the product segment and their presence across channels
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides a comprehensive overview of the Indian food and grocery retail market for companies already operating in and those wishing to enter the Indian market.
- Understand which channels will be the major winners and losers over the coming years and plan accordingly, with a comprehensive coverage covering 5 product categories that include: Drinks, Household products, Packaged food, Tobacco and Unpackaged food
- Benefit from a detailed analysis of vital economic and population trends and key consumer trends influencing the retail market.
- Monitor the competitive landscape with the analysis of key international and domestic players in food and grocery market.
Inquiry Before Buying @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=191921.
Contact email@example.com for further details.