New pump tank and large-capacity septic tank will be added to successful tank product line
Old Saybrook, CT -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/28/2013 -- Infiltrator Systems will expand the IM™ Tank product line to include a new 540-gallon pump tank and a new 1500-gallon septic tank. The lightweight, durable and watertight Infiltrator injection-molded plastic IM tanks provide exceptional strength in a two-piece design that efficiently nest for shipping. Specifically designed for use in septic applications, the two new IM Tank models will replace four of Infiltrator’s currently marketed TW™-series tanks. The strength and versatility of the IM Tanks enable a wide-range of installation possibilities including shallow installations and multiple and serial tank configurations. It is expected that the IM-540 will be available for sale through Infiltrator Systems’ distributor network beginning late summer and the IM-1500 will be available in early 2014.
Benefits of the IM™ Tank line from Infiltrator include:
- Strong, watertight and lightweight injection molded polypropylene construction
- Easy installation and excellent long-term performance
- Inboard lifting lugs for easy delivery and handling
- Efficient storage for the distributor prior to assembly
- Integral heavy-duty lids that interconnect with Infiltrator’s TW Riser System
- Structurally reinforced access ports eliminate distortion during installation and pump-outs
- Reinforced structural ribbing and fiberglass support posts provide additional strength
- Can be installed with 6” to 48” of cover
- Can be pumped dry during pump-outs
- Suitable for use as a decentralized wastewater tank, pump tank or rainwater (non-potable) tank
- No special installation, backfill or water filling procedures required
Infiltrator is the largest septic products company in the industry. Through its subsidiary Champion Polymer Recycling, it is a leading purchaser of “green materials” including post-consumer and post-industrial recycled plastics used in the manufacture of Infiltrator products at their ISO-9002 certified manufacturing facility in Winchester, Kentucky. Since its inception in 1987, Infiltrator has continually introduced innovative products that meet increasingly stringent environmental and regulatory onsite wastewater treatment requirements.
Infiltrator is a Graham Partners portfolio company and is based in Old Saybrook, Connecticut.
For more information visit Infiltrator’s website at http://www.infiltratorsystems.com or call 1.800.221.4436.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)