Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/13/2013 -- This report presents the findings from a survey of 119 Mexican enterprises regarding their Information and Communication Technology (ICT) investment priorities. The survey investigates the core technologies which Mexican enterprises are investing in, including the likes of enterprise applications, security, mobility, communications and collaboration, and Cloud Computing.
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
In order to provide deeper insights into Mexican enterprises’ ICT investment priorities and strategic objectives.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
Mexican enterprises are still improving their core business operations with IT implementations which is evident from Kable’s survey where enterprises’ spending is mainly focused on IT systems management, enterprise applications and security. New and advanced technologies such as mobility and cloud computing are also slowly gaining traction among Mexican enterprises.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
The demand for cloud technologies is fuelled by factors such as reducing the cost of managing and maintaining IT systems, improving business agility and datacentre consolidation.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
Kable Global ICT Intelligence has invested significant resources in order to interview CIOs and IT managers about their IT investment priorities. Very few IT analyst houses will have interviewed 110+ ICT decision makers in the Mexican market in H2 2012.
Key Features and Benefits
- Recognize Mexican enterprises’ strategic objectives with regards to their ICT investments.
- Identify Mexican enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as enterprise applications, security, mobility, communications and collaboration, and Cloud Computing, etc.
- Learn about the drivers that are influencing Mexican enterprises’ investments in each technology category.
- Establish how Mexican enterprises’ IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category.
- Gain insight into how Mexican enterprises plan to change their IT budget allocations across various segments within a technology category.
Key Market Issues
- Increasing incidents of data loss and network intrusions are driving the demand for security technologies such as Identity and Access Management (IAM), Database security and End-point security which is evident from the survey where the majority X% of Mexican enterprises have already made investments in these technologies.
- Mexican enterprises are expecting increasing investments in CRM and customer lifecycle management solutions in the next twenty-four months indicating that indicating their increasing customer focus and intentions to understand customer needs and preferences.
- Mexican enterprises’ desire to become environmentally sustainable is expected to drive investments in Green IT and virtualization technologies
- The adoption of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) to work is still not very popular among Mexican enterprises and the penetration of devices such as smartphones and tablets is low compared to other developed and developing countries.
- Cloud computing is growing in acceptance, as is apparent from Kable’s survey where X% are planning to make investments in this technology. Private cloud and Hybrid cloud are still at an emerging stage of enterprise adoption; however, demand is expected to take an upward trend, with an expected X% growth in the penetration rate of Private cloud and Hybrid cloud through to the end of 2014.
- According to Kable’s survey, X% of enterprises in Mexico conveyed that their IT spending has either increased or remained flat over the previous year. Increases in IT spending would come mainly from the underpenetrated areas of the South East and Pacific regions in Mexico and the outcome of demand from Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs) and the public sector, who are willing to make large investments in IT to improve their operations.
- The demand for end-point security is high, with X% of Mexican enterprises planning further investments in this technology. The increase in demand stems from the proliferation of mobile devices and increased adoption of cloud applications.
- Mexican enterprises are planning to increase their investments in Real-time Business Intelligence and Social sentiment analysis by at least X% in the next two years.
- Mexican enterprises are adopting mobility technologies at a slow pace as mobile penetration in Mexico is still relatively low. As mobility is enabling organizations to reduce costs and improve worker productivity, around X% of Mexican enterprises are planning investments in this technology in the next two years.
- According to the survey, the most popular cloud offering among Mexican enterprises is Software as a Service (SaaS), with the highest penetration rate of X%. Demand for SaaS is mainly driven by SMEs (the majority of enterprises) in Mexico, as it offers ease of both deployment and the upgrade of software.
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=70303. Contact email@example.com for further information.
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/posts