Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/03/2014 -- The expansion of the global insulated cable and wire industry is forecast to reach 8.3% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 9.5%. Currently, electric conductors (< 80 volts) account for 39.1% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between electric conductors (80-1000 volts) (31.5%), co-axial cable and co-axial electric conductors (8.4%), electric conductors (>1000 volts) (7.0%), insulated winding wire of copper (6.9%), optical fibre cables (5.7%), and other insulated winding wire (1.4%).
China, Japan, Russia, South Korea, and the United States represent the largest insulated cable and wire markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Azerbaijan (16.0%), Lithuania (15.7%), Turkey (14.0%), Georgia (13.9%), and Latvia (13.9%).
Get a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/274507-insulated-cable-and-wire-markets-in-the-world-to-2018-market-size-trends-and-forecasts.html.
This industry data report package offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for insulated cable and wire in the world. Along with a global insulated cable and wire market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
Request a Sample @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=274507. Also, inquire for discount @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=274507.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall insulated cable and wire market size in the world and in different countries, 2007-2018
- Market size for insulated cable and wire by product segment in the world and in different countries, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall insulated cable and wire market and different product segments, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall insulated cable and wire market, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall insulated cable and wire market and different product segments
The product segments analyzed in the reports include:
Insulated winding wire of copper
Other insulated winding wire
Co-axial cable and co-axial electric conductors
Electric conductors (< 80 volts)
Electric conductors (80-1000 volts)
Electric conductors (>1000 volts)
Optical fibre cables
The reports answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the insulated cable and wire market in the world and in different countries?
- How are the insulated cable and wire markets divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How are the markets predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential between different countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the insulated cable and wire market in the world and in different countries to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
Browse related reports:
Insulated Cable and Wire Markets in Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/274508-insulated-cable-and-wire-markets-in-europe-to-2018-market-size-trends-and-forecasts.html.
Insulated Cable and Wire Markets in Eastern Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/274509-insulated-cable-and-wire-markets-in-eastern-europe-to-2018-market-size-trends-and-forecasts.html.
Insulated Cable and Wire Markets in Asia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/274511-insulated-cable-and-wire-markets-in-asia-to-2018-market-size-trends-and-forecasts.html.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.