Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “The Insurance Industry in El Salvador, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” research report to their website http://www.marketresearchreports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/02/2014 -- El Salvador is one of the most competitive insurance industries in the Central American Region, with 21 insurance companies operating as of 2012. However in terms of its market size, the country stood fourth after Panama, Costa Rica and Guatemala. The Salvadoran insurance industry grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% during the review period (2009?2013), and is expected to post a CAGR of 3.4% over the forecast period. The main growth drivers are expected to be the implementation of the new health insurance law which will bring down medicine prices, the efficient regulatory system and the recovery of the Salvadoran economy. El Salvador has one of the most regulated insurance industries in the Central American Region. In 2013, the Salvadoran government enacted several favorable legislations, such as the approval of new regulations for medication, which are expected to support the growth of health insurance category over the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the insurance industry in El Salvador, including:
- The Salvadoran insurance industry’s growth prospects by insurance segments and categories
- The competitive landscape in the Salvadoran insurance industry
- The current trends and drivers of the Salvadoran insurance industry
- Challenges facing the Salvadoran insurance industry
- The detailed regulatory framework of the Salvadoran insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in El Salvador:
- It provides historical values for the Salvadoran insurance industry for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Salvadoran insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in El Salvador, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Salvadoran insurance industry and each segment within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities within the Salvadoran insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Salvadoran insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Salvadoran insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Salvadoran insurance industry comprised 21 insurance companies as of 2012.
- The insurance penetration rate is comparatively lower in El Salvador compared to other Central American countries such as Honduras and Costa Rica.
- The Salvadoran economy exports 40% of its goods and services to the US, indicating that the country is highly vulnerable to its economic conditions.
- The insurance industry’s regulatory system is considered to be one of the most regulated in the Central American Region.
- To meet the growing and changing demand for insurance, companies are introducing a number of options to attract and gain a market share across all insurance categories.
- The overall insurance industry is moderately concentrated, with the top five companies representing a share of 57.6% of the total insurance market in 2012, in terms of gross written premium.
Spanning over 142 pages, “The Insurance Industry in El Salvador, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” report covering the Introduction, Salvadoran Insurance Industry Overview, Industry Segmentation, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape, Macroeconomic Indicators, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Aseguradora Agrícola Comercial SA, Asesuisa Vida SA, Seguros De Personas, La Centro Americana SA, Aseguradora Suiza Salvadoreña SA, AIG Vida SA, Seguros De Personas. Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/insurance-industry-el-salvador-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
Find all Banking and Finance Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking-finance
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: