Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Italian Confectionery Market” research report to their website http://www.marketresearchreports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/26/2014 -- Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Italian Confectionery Market provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
- Italian consumers most often look for Confectionery products that help them create personal space and time amongst their busy days, or as rewards to help them recuperate at the end of their days.
- Manufacturers need to keep delivering value to austere-minded consumers. GDP per capita in Italy will not return to 2008 levels until 2017. This drop and slow recovery in the economy means consumers have adopted austere spending habits with limited trading up, habits they are unlikely to change in the near future
- Women consume more Confectionery than men in Italy. The main difference between men and women is in the consumption of Gum: on average, women consume chewing gum 27 times more per year than men.
- Italian Confectionery consumers value unique and special experiences: the Experience Seeking and Quality Seeking trends rank fourth and fifth out of the 20 trends studied.
Know more about this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/canadean/consumer-trends-analysis-understanding-consumer-trends-and-drivers-behavior-italian
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Italian Confectionery Market identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to:
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Italian Confectionery market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and genders consume Confectionery, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- Market value and volumes over 2008–2018 for Italy and nine other countries to give a global context
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Canadean have on Confectionery consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the needs of consumers will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and Italy-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs
Reasons to Buy
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Italian Confectionery consumers. This is based on Canadean’s unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Confectionery sector. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Find all Country Overview (Food and Beverages) Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/country-overview-food-beverages
Spanning over 56 pages, “Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Italian Confectionery Market” report covering the Definitions, Market context, Demographic cohort consumption patterns, Consumer trend analysis, Innovation examples, Recommended actions, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Alpenliebe, Daygum, Elah Dufour, Esselunga, Ferrero SpA, Fini, Frankford, Gardini, Hammond's Candies, Haribo, Kinder, Leone, Lindt, Morinaga and Company, Ltd., Natra, Nestlé, Novi, Perfetti van Melle.
Find other Reports on Italian market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/italy
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on slideshare : http://www.slideshare.net/MarketResearchReports