MarketReportsOnline.com adds "Future of the Japanese Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019" report to its research store.
Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/12/2014 -- This report is the result of extensive market and company research covering the Japanese defense industry, and provides detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values including key growth stimulators, analysis of the leading companies in the industry, and key news.
The Future of the Japanese Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2018 offers the reader an insight into the market opportunities and entry strategies adopted by foreign original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to gain market share in the Japanese defense industry.
Factors pertaining to the security of Japan are expected to drive the defense expenditure of the nation in the coming years. These include threats of nuclear missile development by North Korea, and conflicts with China. Additionally, ammunition modernization initiatives will also be a focus area for military spending over the forecast period.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=317689.
The threats of North Korea's long-range ballistic missiles and China's maritime intrusion have prompted Japan to focus on fortifying its own defense capabilities. Although Japan's defense budget registered a decline of 3.56% over the review period, this trend will change in the coming years. Over the forecast period, the Japanese defense budget will increase from US$47.5 billion in 2015, to US$49.1 billion in 2019. The majority of the defense budget is to be spent on revenue expenditure, which includes personnel salaries, operational expenses, training, and development. Capital expenditure accounted for a 19.4% share of the overall defense budget in 2014, and includes the procurement of military equipment, material expenses, RandD expenses, aircraft acquisition, and shipbuilding. Over the review period, the army received 37.4% of the overall budget, while the navy and air force received shares of 23.4% and 22.3% respectively. The remainder of the budget is allocated for other defense expenditure such as intelligence, joint staff, the National Defense Academy, the National Defense Medical College, the National Institute for Defense Studies, the Technical Research and Development Institute, the Equipment Procurement and Construction Office, and the Inspector General Office of Legal Compliance.
Browse complete report with TOC available @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/317689.html.
Key Features and Benefits
- The report provides detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations from 2015 to 2019, including highlights of key growth stimulators, and also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides a detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
- The report includes trend analysis of imports and exports, together with their implications and impact on the Japanese defense industry.
- The report covers five forces analysis to identify various power centers in the industry and how these are expected to develop in the future.
- The report allows readers to identify possible ways to enter the market, together with detailed descriptions of how existing companies have entered the market, including key contracts, alliances, and strategic initiatives.
- The report helps the reader to understand the competitive landscape of the defense industry in Japan. It provides an overview of key defense companies, both domestic and foreign, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
Related Reports on Public Sector Market:
Future of the US Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019 @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/315871.html.
Future of the UK Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019 @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/314543.html.
Homeland Security Expenditure in Azerbaijan to 2018: Market Review @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/307260.html.
Turkey Defence and Security Report Q2 2014 @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/316352.html.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information/ details.