All-new Amazon Kindle Fire HDX now is on big sale. 7” or 8.9” HDX display, quad-core 2.2 GHz processor, 11 hours battery life, dual stereo speakers.
Vancouver, BC -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/02/2013 -- Cyber Monday 2013 big deals are coming. Amazon is offering a temporary price cut for their third generation of Kindle Fire - the all-new Kindle Fire HDX to compete other brands, prices are very attractive: $50 off, 7” 16 GB tablet is on sale for $179.
Tablet battles are fierce. Combining many new technologies and fresh ideas, Amazon is trying to use Kindle fire HDX to compete other giants (such as Apple, Microsoft, Nokia, Google, Samsung, BlackBerry, etc) in consumer electronic industry, to move forward in technology research and development frontiers (such as software, hardware, system, test, display, etc.).
This is a one day deal only. For grabbing more market shares in the tablet wars, Amazon spurs sales of their Kindle Fire HD series on Amazon.com. Presently, people can find some good deals for Kindle Fire HD and HDX tablets at Amazon. There are two models -- 7” Kindle Fire HDX and 8.9” Kindle Fire HDX on Amazon, both feature:
1. Dual stereo speakers with Dolby Digital Plus audio and virtual 5.1 multi-channel surround sound—the standard in high-end audio.
2. Stunning exclusive HDX display—beyond HD with exceptional pixel density (323 ppi for 7”, 339 ppi for 8.9”), perfect 100% sRGB color accuracy, reduced glare, dynamic image contrast, and improved brightness for better viewing in any lighting conditions.
3. Powerful quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor running at 2.2 GHz provides over 3x the processing power compared to the previous generation, plus the latest graphics engine and 2x more memory for fast and fluid performance. These are the only tablets with a processor over 2 GHz.
4. Startlingly light design—at just 13.2 ounces, the 8.9” Kindle Fire HDX is the lightest large-screen tablet, 34% lighter than the previous generation.
5. New Mayday button delivers revolutionary live tech support—one touch connects you to an Amazon expert who can guide you remotely through any feature—24x7, 365 days a year, and it’s free.
6. All-day battery life—up to 11 hours of mixed use and 17 hours of reading.
At the same time, 7” Kindle Fire HD’s price lowers down to $139. Kindle Fire HD 8.9"’s price is cut down to $229 from $269. The price cut to the Kindle Fire HD will do more to help Amazon compete in the tablet market than the added features on the newer models.
Tablets and other Mobile Devices’ sales on Amazon contributes a lot to this company’s stock market performance. The share price of Amazon.com Inc. closed at $393.62 on November 29, 2013.
Freemoviesstar.com reviews interesting products and services online. For more details about Kindle Fire HDX and new Kindle Fire HD, please visit: Kindle Fire on Amazon.
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)