Fast Market Research recommends "Learning Management Systems (LMS) Market [Products (Content Management, Student Management, Performance Management, Collaboration, Administration), by Users (K-12, Higher Education, Corporate)]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)" from Markets and Markets, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/27/2013 -- Learning Management Systems (LMS) refer to software applications used for planning, delivering, managing, and appraising a learning process. LMS uses web-based technology to create and deliver content, track and evaluate performance of participants involved in learning activities. LMS can be integrated with the external systems to facilitate importing and exporting of learning content. LMS enables access to learning content and administration anytime and anywhere. LMS acts as a central hub of learning for distributed learners enabling training, information sharing, and improvements in the complicated process of imparting knowledge.
As buyers of LMS realize the economies of scale associated with flexible learning, they are strategically deploying the LMS to address the need of continuous learning and skill development. While organizations look forward to integrate LMS into their learning and development framework, the LMS providers are designing systems with robust capabilities to extend support for social and mobile learning. The LMS providers are consolidating their grounds in the highly competitive market through mergers and acquisitions to build feature-rich solutions and attain better market visibility.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
MarketsandMarkets believes that the need to manage and elevate e-learning process, along with the cost-efficient and effective learning and development programs is manifesting the growth in the Learning Management Systems market. Though the adoption of these solutions was initially gradual, due to concerns of integration support and compliance standards, these solutions are witnessing wide acceptance across various verticals. The convenience of flexible learning and choices for curriculum creation and delivery that LMS provide is expected to bring more demand for the learning management solutions. To serve a grouped audience, the LMS providers are addressing the integration challenges by designing solutions that adhere to the compliance standards. The amalgamation of LMS within the existing learning framework will enable continuous learning and content reusability.
The LMS research is a comprehensive study of the global market for learning management solutions. The report forecasts the revenues and trends for LMS in the following sub-markets:
On the basis of products:
On the basis of users:
On the basis of verticals:
Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
Telecom, Information Technology (IT) and media
On the basis of deployment models:
Software as a Service (SaaS)
On the basis of regions:
North America (NA)
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Education research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Education Technology (Ed Tech) and Smart Classroom Market [Hardware (IWB, Projectors, Displays, Printers); Systems (LMS, LCMS, LCDS, SRS, DMS); Technologies (Gaming, Analytics, ERP, Dashboards)]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Parking Management Market (Access Control, Security and Surveillance, Revenue Management, Reservation Management, Valet Management, Enforcement and Permit Management, Guidance and Slot Management) Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Fleet Management Market (Fleet Analytics, Vehicle Tracking & Fleet Monitoring, Telematics, Vendor Services) By Vehicles (Trucks, Light Goods, Buses, Corporate Fleets, Container Ships, Aircrafts) Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Physical Security Market By Products (Video surveillance, Access Control, Biometrics, Intrusion Detection, Security Systems), Services (Remote Management, Technical Support, Security Consulting) Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Predictive Analytics Market [(Fraud, Risk, Marketing, Operations), Verticals (BFSI, Healthcare, Environment, Government Retail, Energy, Manufacturing, Transportation, Travel, Telecom, Sports)]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Smart Water Management Market - Smart Water Meters, EAM, Smart Water Networks, Analytics, Advanced Pressure Management, MDM, SCADA, Smart Irrigation Management, Services - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Energy Management Systems (EMS) Market (Utility EMS, Industrial EMS, Enterprise EMS, Demand Response, Energy Management Devices, HEMS, BEMS) - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Smart Building Market [Building Automation Systems, Physical Security, Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS), Building Communication Systems, Parking Management, Water Management, Networking], Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Smart Transportation Market - By Solutions (Ticketing Management, Parking Management, Passenger Information, Traffic Management), Services (Traditional, Advanced, Software) Worldwide Analysis And Forecasts (2012 - 2018)
- Enterprise Video Market (Conferencing, Webcasting, Video on Demand, Video Streaming, Asset Management, CMS, Video Collaboration, Video Analytics, Video Security, Managed Services) - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)