The soon to launched Little Linksters G.O.A.L.S. program is the traditional Little Linksters program built especially for children with special needs.
Deltona, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/10/2013 -- Brendon Elliott is the developer of the Little Linksters program designed for kids 3-8 years of age. Little Linksters, LLC was originally founded in August of 2008 and was the company in which the Little Linksters instruction program was housed under. The Little Linksters Association for Junior Golf Development 501c3 was formed in December of 2011 and became the new entity in which the Little Linksters program, the Little Linksters Tour Series and the Little Linksters "Best Pee Wee Golf Swing in the World" Video Contest would be ran under.
From the beginning Brendon had a desire to have PGA & LPGA Professionals nationwide share in his vision by introducing kids 3-8 to golf in a streamlined, uniform and most importantly, fun format. One of their first students with special needs came to them about 8 weeks ago. This prompted them to begin this journey in trying to launch this program idea fully. Now with the advent of the Little Linksters new G.O.A.L.S. (Golf Outreach Advances Life Skills) program, designed for children with Special Needs, the organization is seeking funding help.
Financial support is needed for the following areas:
1) To reduce program fees for the parents of the children they plan to work with
2) To pay the wonderful instructors for their services to these children
3) To purchase new, necessary equipment to carry out the program
4) To purchase any specialized equipment they may find necessary
5) To purchase more of the branded "goodies" to give to the program children.
6) To help market the program in order to reach more children with special needs
Indiegogo Page: http://bit.ly/14otacc
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)