Report contains competitive structure of the regional liquefaction and regasification LNG markets along with the business strategies being opted by leading players
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/18/2014 -- This new report is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the LNG industry in South and Central America. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned LNG terminals in South and Central America. The profiles of major companies operating in the LNG industry in South and Central America are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by team of industry experts.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned LNG terminals
- Provides historical data from 2005 to 2013, forecast to 2017
- Capacity information of all liquefaction and regasification terminals
- Provides operator information for all active and planned terminals
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Petroleo Brasileiro S.A., BP p.l.c. and YPF S.A.
- Strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned liquefaction and regasification terminals in South and Central America
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the South and Central America LNG industry.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s LNG assets
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in South and Central America.
For report pricing and TOC please visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/lng-industry-outlook-south-and-central-america-2014-capacity-analysis-forecasts-and
Browse other reports in liquid gas section: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/liquid-gas
Browse reports from South America: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/south-america
Browse reports from Central America: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/central-america
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MyMarketReports