Houston, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/03/2013 -- With just one month until Obamacare’s new “health care exchanges” are due to begin operation, a new book lays the blame for a coming increase in poverty, misery and anxiety across the U.S. at the feet of “low information voters.”
“By re-electing President Obama, well-intentioned ‘low information voters’ have caused a debacle that is being inflicted on themselves and millions of other Americans,” wrote the anonymous author, who also traces these voter’s support of Obama and Obamacare to a betrayal by the media and educators.
The author of “Obamacare and the Low Information Voter,” available on Amazon’s Kindle at http://www.amazon.com/Obamacare-Low-Information-Voter-ebook/dp/B00EUJKDB8, says that because low information voters “believe what the mainstream media tell them” they cannot “connect the dots between a sinking economy, stalled growth in their own work places, joblessness and its consequence, poverty, and Obama’s policies.”
Far from being an insult, the author says the term, popularized by conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh, is an accurate description of a condition that can be remedied through a prescription of diversifying media sources and learning to read beyond the headlines.
Obamacare and the Low Information Voter lays out the major issues associated with Obamacare, including:
- A responsibility disconnect on the part of Congress and a President who created Obamacare and then exempted themselves from it.
- Perverse incentives producing what economists are calling “a part-time economy.”
- Unfair shifting of most Obamacare costs to younger, healthier workers.
- Potentially illegal and certainly unfair favoritism in delaying a compliance mandate and expense caps for employers without also delaying a parallel mandate on individuals.
- Open solicitation of waste, fraud and abuse from a policy of accepting Obamacare subsidy applicants based on unconfirmed descriptions of their health care and income status – an invitation to fraud on a massive scale and an immoral waste of taxpayer dollars.
- Higher than promised insurance premiums.
- Perverse systemic incentives for employers to shift employees into the public exchanges.
- And, more.
While the book is specifically directed to the low information voter, it is must reading for anyone concerned by the impact of this law on our economy, our children and our future.
Although the author prefers to remain anonymous, he has provided a short biography. He can be contacted through his publisher, Qualitybooksfastandcheap.com.
Quality Books Fast and Cheap is an e-book publisher that helps businesses, organizations and individuals reach their audiences professionally and inexpensively through turnkey book publishing services.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)