Lewisville, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/10/2013 -- December 20 2013 Manfrotto Company Ltd based in Italy announces update for current line ergonomic control pod system for camera and DSLR camera. Manfrotto 322RC2 ergonomic camera control mounts system. With Manfrotto 322RC2 ergonomic this enables users to tilt, unblock, move into position and lock the camera system with minimal effort. Friction control wheel regulates the power of the blocking mechanism to match the weight camera/lens. Manfrotto 322RC2 made from magnesium for lightweight performance, and designed to keep the weight camera kit as close as possible to the tripod's centre of gravity by way of its reduced height.
Matched with the precision construction of the 322RC2 that gives the head its load capacity of 5kg.
Complete with built-in bubble spirit level and quick release camera plate (standard 1/4' screw, with secondary safety pin). Suitable for use with 35mm or medium format cameras.
Manfrotto 322RC2 comes with features
- Sturdy all-metal construction.
- Compact, rectangular 200PL quick release plate system fits neatly under small-bodied still cameras up to SLR (even with tele lenses) or small medium format, or under small video cameras or spotting scopes. Its rubber pad gives a good grip without damaging the camera, and its angled sides ensure that it also fits perfectly and tightly into a wide range of Manfrotto heads.
- Head features a secondary security lock so you can't accidentally release the plate (and camera) without meaning to. The lock stops the quick release lever from opening fully.
- A convenient single locking mechanism blocks or frees movement on all axes for greater speed of use.
- Separate control for pre-setting the friction of the ball when unblocked. The position of the red line indicates the approximate amount of friction applied.
- By keeping the head and camera mounting plate as low as possible, the camera is kept safely closer to the tripod's center of gravity for more stable support.
- Thanks to the repositionable camera plate, this can be used right- or left-handed. Photographers are normally forced to be right-handed by the position of the shutter release button, but the advantage of this system even to right-handed users is that you can keep one hand on the grip to control framing position and switch rapidly between portrait and landscape settings, while the other hand stays on the camera, ready to shoot even with the head in movement. Keeping both hands positioned like this gives you greater control over panning or tracking shots.
- Designed for use with the 322RS electronic or 322RSM manual shutter release cables and mounts; the first accessories to let you control head positioning and shutter release at the same time, with the same hand, without needing to let go of the head grip.
- The built-in, carefully hand-set bubble spirit level helps make sure your horizons really are horizontal.
Manfrotto 322RC2 may also be packaged with other Manfrotto Tripod System. For a single product purchase, Out of the Box includes
1 Piece Manfrotto 322RC2 ball head and quick release plate
User manual and Warranty Card
With company site http://www.manfrotto.com based in Italy and supported by Lino Manfrotto + Co., S.p.A. Via Valsugana 100 Cassola Italy makers of fine quality accessories for camera enthusiast and camera studio equipment , With Manfrototto 322RC2 one of the company ‘s pioneer products and use by camera professionals around the World.
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)