Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/07/2014 -- The Mexican Dairy Food market is forecast to register strong growth, driven by the country's young population and rising living standards. Health and Changing Age Structures are the leading motivational factors, and the Dairy market offers growth opportunity in both processed and fresh milk categories. Milk is the most valuable category and the top three companies have a market share of 70% by value.
Why was the report written?
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the Mexicans Dairy Food sector allows new entrants and established players to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market and identify the key trends that will drive growth in the coming years.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
The demographic factors such as a young population, an emerging middle class with rising living standards will influence the consumption of Dairy products in Mexico. Growing health concerns will result in an increase awareness of Dairy Food consumption in Mexico, while age-specific products provide health benefits to different age groups.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
Public awareness of healthy diets and nutrition has increased, driven by both government and private initiatives. Mexicans are showing a preference for “Better For You” Dairy Food products, by considering their health requirements.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Mexican Dairy Food sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Dairy Food categories and their packaging.
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/canadean/market-focus-trends-and-developments-dairy-food-sector-mexico-2018
Key Features and Benefits
- Analysis of consumer behavior, economic conditions, and demography reveals emerging opportunities in the Dairy Food sector.
- Key growth categories are highlighted by analyzing the market dynamics of major Dairy Food categories.
- Market shares are provided for the leading brands and private label across Dairy Food categories.
- An overview of packaging trends in the Mexicans Dairy Food sector is provided, including primary packaging material and type, packaging closures, and outer packaging.
Key Market Issues
- Growing health concern, particularly high obesity rate among Mexican population, is prime motivator for better for you Dairy products while Age-specific products support needs of different age groups
- Convenience Stores continue to dominate in all categories of Dairy Food Market, owing to the intense price discount in the Milk category in order to bring customer footfall.
- Milk and Yogurt constitute almost three fourths of the packaging material demand in the Dairy Food market in 2013, driving a significant requirement for Rigid Plastic, Paper and Board, and Flexible packaging.
- Milk and Cheese are among the most valuable categories of the Mexican Dairy Food market by value. However there is increase in the consumption of value added dairy products, urging marketers to explore new products targeted towards health-conscious consumers.
- The changing dynamics of the Pudding/Dessert and Yogurt categories are driven by the preference for taste, flavor, and variety amongst Mexican customers. Rising disposable incomes are helping consumers to fulfill their desire to indulge in products that provide a feel-good attainment
- The Dairy Food market in Mexico is concentrated among the large regional companies and a few foreign multinationals. Leading Mexican companies such as GrupoLala, Sigma Alimentos, GrupoAlpura, and ChilchotaAlimentos dominate the Mexican Dairy industry.
- Private label penetration is very low in the Mexican Dairy Food market, with less than 1.0% of overall market by value. Private label dairy food products have only been introduced recently in Mexico, in order to take advantage of the growing Specialty Dairy Food culture among the younger generation and growing health concerns among the elder generations.
- Mexican consumers are becoming more health conscious, leading the way for more healthy and balanced products including lactose free, light, and low-fat dairy products.
- Demand for Paper and Board Sleeves and Box type outers will increase particularly quickly as a result of the steadily rising consumption of Cheese and Yogurt categories in Mexico.
- Growing tendency of eating dairy products like cheese slices, cheese rings and frozen yogurt as snacks will drive innovation in processed dairy categories sustaining demand in the urban markets.
Spanning Over 45 pages, “Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Dairy Food Sector in Mexico to 2018” report covered companies are - Chipilo, Grupo Gloria , Unilever , Grupo Industrial CuadritosBiotek, GrupoAlpura, GrupoLala, Nestlé S.A. ,Sigma Alimentos ,ChilchotaAlimentos.
Find other Food and Beverages Reports at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/food-beverages
Find other reports on Mexican Market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/mexico
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/MarketResearchReport