Recently published research from Markets and Markets, "Cold Chain Market for Food Industry (With a focus on 3PL Service Providers) By Types, Product Types, Applications & Geography: Global Trends & Forecasts to 2017", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/13/2013 -- Cold Chain Market for Food Industry (With a focus on 3PL Service Providers) By Types (Storage & Transport), Product Types (Chilled & Frozen), Applications (Fruits & Vegetables, Bakery, Dairy & Sea Foods) & Geography: Global Trends & Forecasts to 2017
Cold chain logistics is mainly applied to chilled and frozen foods in order to maintain the quality and increase the shelf life. After 2010 economic slowdown, a major shift was observed in frozen food industry due to increased investments of the large players in this sector. Various initiatives taken by the governments have also drastically affected this market positively. Due to the requirement of more cold storage and transport facilities, the leading players are gradually shifting towards emerging markets such as Asia and Latin America. This shift is also majorly influenced by changing preferences and tastes of the consumers in the existing market. Strategic acquisitions with smaller local companies are made by these players to enter the untapped market.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global cold chain market has a tremendous growth potential. North America is the largest market for cold chain logistics. The growth is also attributed to the growing demands for chilled and frozen foods and major increase in trading activities due to globalization. Growing demand for frozen food products from western countries has also triggered the frozen food industry. Due to technological improvements, largest producers of fruits and vegetable and dairy products are heading towards more exports of frozen foods. U.S. forms the largest market in frozen food industry due to excessive demand for frozen food products. In Europe, Germany is one of the largest markets due to the increased consumption of frozen foods.
The report provides full analysis of the world's leading players in the cold chain logistics industry, the key products stored and transported with the major shares, with a clear insight and commentary on the developments and trends. With the huge market potential and growth, market is likely to witness a speedy change in frozen food industry. The market is predicted to continue flourishing in the developing regions. Major shift in cold chain market is anticipated to come from emerging markets. Cold chain specifically allows maintaining the physical and bio-chemical properties of the frozen foods, regulating the market price of the products in off-season. Also it avoids the loss of the products and reduces the wastage which supplements in increasing the income of the producers or the manufactures.
Scope of the report
This report focuses on global cold chain service providers market. This research categorizes the global cold chain market on the basis of types, product types, applications, and geography:
On the basis of geography:
On the basis of Types:
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Agricultural Films Market By Applications [Greenhouse, Silage, Mulch] & Polymers [Low Density Polyethylene, Linear Low Density Polyethylene, High Density Polyethylene, EVA/EBA, Reclaim] Global Trends & Forecasts to 2017
- Probiotics Market By Products (Functional Foods, Dietary Supplements, Specialty Nutrients, Animal Feed), Applications (Regular, Therapeutic, Preventive Health Care) & Ingredients (Lactobacilli, Bifidobacteria, Yeast)
- Global Vegetable Oil Market (Edible & Industrial), by Types, Application, Geography & Extraction Methods-Forecasts up to 2017
- Global Active, Smart and Intelligent packaging market by products, applications, trends and forecasts (2010-2015)
- Global Food and Beverage Metal Cans Market by Raw Materials, Sizes and Shapes, Applications, Price Trends and Forecast, 2011-2016
- Dietary Fiber Market, by Product Type (Conventional/Novel & Soluble/Insoluble) & Application (Food & Pharmaceuticals) - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2017
- Soy Protein Ingredients Market (Soy Isolates, Soy Flour, Concentrates) Market by Types, Applications and Geography - Global Trends and Forecasts up to 2017
- Global Natural Colors and Flavors Market by Types, Applications and Geography: Forecasts up to 2017
- Food Preservatives Market - Industry Analysis and Global Forecasts (2011-2016)
- Global Food Safety Testing Market by Contaminants, Technology, Food Types, Geography: Trends & Forecast (2010 - 2015)
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)