Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/03/2014 -- The Future of the Argentine Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019 provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast Argentine defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- The Argentine defense market, estimated to value US$4.5 billion in 2014, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.20% during the forecast period to value US$7.0 billion in 2019.
- The increase in expenditure can be credited to the modernization efforts to replace the aging military hardware, the Falkland Islands territorial dispute with the UK, and participation in peacekeeping missions
- Over the forecast period, imports of defense equipment such as aircraft, submarines, radars, armored vehicles, and military logistics vehicles are expected to increase due to the country's plans to modernize its armed forces .
- The defense budget as a percentage of GDP is expected to increase at an average of 1.02% over the forecast period from an average of 0.76% registered during 2010-2014.
- The Argentine homeland security budget stands at US$3.0 billion in 2014 and is expected to increase to reach US$4.6 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 6.38%.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Argentine defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Argentine defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Argentine defense industry during 2015-2019, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's expenditure patterns and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by the defense market participants within the country
- Porter's Five Force analysis of the Argentine defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitutions, intensity of rivalry, and barrier to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the coming 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Argentine defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
For more information see - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/strategic-defence-intelligence/future-argentine-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-0
Reasons to Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on detailed analysis of the Argentine defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Argentine defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter's Five Force Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Spanning over 116 pages, “Future of the Argentine Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019” report covering Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities, Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities, Industry Dynamics, Market Entry Strategy, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. The report covered 7 companies - Fábrica Argentina de Aviones SA (FAdeA),Astillero Río Santiago (ARS), Citedef ,Tandanor,Dirección General de Fabricaciones Militares,INVAP SE,Nostromo Defensa SA.
Find all Defence Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/defence
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on Google+ at: https://plus.google.com/+Marketresearchreports