Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/04/2014 -- This Report provides key market data on the Asia-Pacific Trauma Fixation market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories – Internal Fixators and External Fixators.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Trauma Fixation market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. Publisher uses epidemiology and capital equipment–based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment–based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for Trauma Fixation market categories – Internal Fixators and External Fixators.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Asia-Pacific Trauma Fixation market.
- Key players covered include DePuy Companies, Stryker Corporation, Smith & Nephew Plc, Zimmer Holdings, Inc Trauson Holdings Company Limited, China Kanghui Holdings, Biomet, Inc., Japan Medical Dynamic Marketing, Inc., KYOCERA Medical Corporation and Wright Medical Group, Inc.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Spanning over 143 pages, 73 Tables And 56 Figures “Asia-Pacific Trauma Fixation Market Outlook to 2020” report provide Trauma Fixation Market, Asia-Pacific, Trauma Fixation Market, Australia, Trauma Fixation Market, China, Trauma Fixation Market, India, Trauma Fixation Market, Japan, Trauma Fixation Market, South Korea, Overview of Key Companies in Asia-Pacific Trauma Fixation Market, Trauma Fixation Market Pipeline Products, Financial Deals Landscape, Appendix.This Report Cover 10 Companies - DePuy Companies, Zimmer Holdings, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Trauson Holdings Company Limited, Smith & Nephew Plc, China Kanghui Holdings, Biomet, Inc., Japan Medical Dynamic Marketing, Inc., KYOCERA Medical Corporation, Wright Medical Group, Inc.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/asia-pacific-trauma-fixation-market-outlook-2020
Find All Pharma And Healthcare Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/medical-devices
Find other reports on Asia Pacific Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/asia-pacific
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Join us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter