Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/15/2014 -- Although the past decade has seen the atopic dermatitis market remain relatively unchanged and a saturated, highly genericized arena, the coming decade could see the launch of the first biologic, which will set a precedent and pave the way for others to follow suit.
By the mid-to-late term of Publisher’s 2012 to 2022 forecast, Sanofi/Regeneron’s dupilumab is expected to reshape the moderate and severe treatment landscape.
Other events that are expected to invoke change to the previously stagnant atopic dermatitis market include the launch of a non-steroidal topical from Anacor, AN2728, generic erosion of branded topicals Protopic and Elidel in the US, and the increasing use of pharmacological treatments in the growing markets of India and China.
Growth within the German atopic dermatitis market is attributed to the anticipated rise in prescriptions for systemic therapies, in particular methotrexate, mycophenolate mofetil and off-label biologic Xolair, as well as the high annual cost of current therapies relative to other EU countries. These expectations are the key drivers that will allow Germany to maintain a solid position.
- Overview of Atopic Dermatitis including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in Germany including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in Germany from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting Germany Atopic Dermatitis market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Atopic Dermatitis
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in Germany
Spanning over 116 pages, 34 Tables and 42 Figures, “PharmaPoint: Atopic Dermatitis - Germany Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022” report covering Disease Overview, Disease Management, Competitive Assessment, Opportunity and Unmet Need, Pipeline Assessment, Market Outlook, Appendix.
Inquire about this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/pharmapoint-atopic-dermatitis-germany-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-2022
Browse more Diseases reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/diseases
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-