Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/08/2014 -- This Report provides key market data on the Australia Diagnostic Imaging market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) within market categories – Angio Suites, Bone Densitometers, C-Arms, Computed Tomography Systems, Contrast Media Injectors, Mammography Equipment, MRI Systems, Nuclear Imaging Equipment, Ultrasound Systems and X-ray Systems.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Diagnostic Imaging market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. Publisher uses capital equipment–based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
Capital equipment–based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/australia-diagnostic-imaging-market-outlook-2020
- Market size for Diagnostic Imaging market categories – Angio Suites, Bone Densitometers, C-Arms, Computed Tomography Systems, Contrast Media Injectors, Mammography Equipment, MRI Systems, Nuclear Imaging Equipment, Ultrasound Systems and X-ray Systems.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for the market category.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Australia Diagnostic Imaging market.
- Key players covered include GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare and Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Spanning Over 196 pages, 105 Tables and 69 Figures“Australia Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook to 2020” report Provide Introduction, Diagnostic Imaging Market, Australia, Angio Suites Market, Australia, Bone Densitometers Market, Australia, C-Arms Market, Australia, Computed Tomography Systems Market, Australia, Contrast Media Injectors Market, Australia, Mammography Equipment Market, Australia, MRI Systems Market, Australia, Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market, Australia, Ultrasound Systems Market, Australia, X-ray Systems Market, Australia, Overview of Key Companies in Australia, Diagnostic Imaging Market, Diagnostic Imaging Market Pipeline Products, Financial Deals Landscape, Recent Developments, Appendix. This Report Covered 9 Companies - GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, Hologic, Inc., Mindray Medical International Limited.
Find other reports on Australia Market: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/australia
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
For Medical Devices Reports updates follow us: http://www.linkedin.com/company/medical-device-reports