Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Baby Food Eastern Europe 2014” research report to their website http://www.marketresearchreports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/19/2014 -- Baby Food Eastern Europe 2014 is a new report by Publisher that analyzes the Baby Food industry demand prospects in Eastern Europe, key segments, features & developments, future projections based on various trends. This report also examines trends which are currently affecting the industry. Furthermore, it profiles various companies in the Baby Food industry in Eastern Europe along with the foreign trade involving the Baby Food industry.
- Sales in 2013 for Baby Food in Czech Republic are estimated at CZK 2.8 billion (US$ 143 million)
- Polish Baby Food market value reached PNZL 1.22 billion (US$ 387 million), an increase of 36.9%. Total volume consumption stood at 40,819 tonnes in 2013
- The market for Baby Food in Slovakia has expanded by around 21.4% in value over the past seven years to reach an estimated €31 million (US$ 41.2 million) in 2013, equivalent to approximately 2,847 tonnes
- 'Baby Food Eastern Europe 2014' report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Baby Food industry in Eastern Europe.
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Baby Food in Eastern Europe. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Baby Food industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry in Eastern Europe.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Baby Food industry and for new companies considering entry into Eastern Europe’s Baby Food industry.
- This report provides detailed data for the various companies operating in the Baby Food industry in Eastern Europe along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors of the Baby Food industry has also been provided in this report with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
- This report also provides an overview of Food Retailing in Eastern Europe, with a mention of the major Food retailers in the country, along with the Baby Food distribution in Eastern Europe.
- This report also provides future projections of the Baby Food industry in Eastern Europe considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Baby Food companies require a detailed understanding of Baby Food consumption by individual product categories in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by product category, where the growth opportunities are in Baby Food industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different Baby Food types also change – favoring some product categories and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall product category sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Baby Food industry in Eastern Europe market, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Spanning over 861 pages, “Baby Food Eastern Europe 2014” report covering the Introduction, The Baby Food Market, Total Market, Milks, Cereals, Meals, Drinks, Distribution, The Suppliers, Future Trends, Appendix, Czech Republic, The Future, Breastfeeding, Introduction, Retailing, Baby Food Retailing, Company Profiles, Imports, Exports, The Future, Future Trends, Economic and Demographic Background, Appendix: Storecheck Results. The report covered few companies are - Nestlé Ukraina, Hipp-Uzhgorod GmbH, Nutricia Ukraina (Danone), Humana, OOO Nestlé Rossiya, OOO Nutricia (Danone), OAO Progress, Wimm-Bill-Dann Food OJSC, Heinz Rossiya, Danone, Hipp Verkaufsbüro Budapest, Nestlé Hungária Kft
For more information visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/erc/baby-food-eastern-europe-2014
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: