Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/25/2014 -- Customer satisfaction has always been a priority for banks and payment companies. With the advancement of technology, rising competition and changing consumer preferences, it has become even more important to have effective customer service and relationship management (CRM) to retain existing customers as well as acquire new ones.
Companies have adopted a number of best practices, including strengthening existing CRM platforms and installing new ones, managing contact center operations effectively, offering customized products and pricing at an individual level, and using online and social networking platforms to address customers’ complaints.
Banks and payment companies have adopted CRM applications to improve customer services and provide suitable products, indicating a positive outlook for successfully understanding customers. Companies in the Americas and Europe were early adopters of CRM applications, and are using them as a platform to develop new products.
Know more about this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/insight-report-best-practice-%E2%80%93-ensuring-optimal-customer-service-and-relationship
The report discusses in detail the best practices adopted by banks and other card issuers for effective customer service and relationship management.
- It provides insights into key drivers that have changed the dynamics of the cards and payments industry, as banks and other payment companies are now increasingly focusing on providing improved services and building long-term relationships with customers.
- It captures insights into emerging operations, technology and regulatory trends with regard to customer service and relationship management in the global cards and payments industry.
- Provides case examples to highlight strategies and actions taken by banks and card issuers when implementing customer service and relationship management strategies.
- This report provides insights into best practices adopted by banks and payment companies to ensure optimal customer service in the cards and payments industry.
- This report discusses the key elements that are vital in helping banks and payment companies build strong relationships with customers, including the integration of CRM applications into IT systems, effective contact center management, multi-channel consumer banking, segmenting customers, and offering customized products and pricing.
- This report discusses key regulatory developments in the retail banking and payments industry and also outlines the regulatory challenges faced by companies in utilizing online and social media as mainstream consumer-engagement channels.
- The report discusses case studies to illustrate how the adoption of best practices has enabled companies to strengthen their relationships with customers.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an insight into strategies adopted and actions taken by banks and card issuers in various parts of the world to build long-term relationships with customers.
- Gain an understanding on key factors that drive the banks and payment companies across the world to utlize CRM practices.
- Gain an understanding of emerging operational, technological and regulatory trends and developments with regard to customer service and relationship management in the global cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into best practices adopted by banks and payment companies while implementing customer service and relationship management strategies, with case examples.
- To offer a consistent banking experience and customer service, banks and payment companies must ensure that they establish adequate customer service channels in both banked and unbanked areas to interact with customers and provide assistance in conducting banking transactions.
- To improve the banking experience and provide customers with appropriate products, banks and other payment companies are integrating CRM applications into their IT systems. An effective CRM system enables organizations to understand customer requirements, and manage and address issues and queries efficiently.
- Social CRM is an initiative adopted by various organizations and financial institutions to help understand customers and provide appropriate solutions. Banks and payment companies set up accounts and profiles on social platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to address customers’ issues, complaints and feedback.
- Banks and payment companies have developed mobile phone applications that allow customers to access their accounts and make online transactions, giving rise to the concept of ‘omni-channel’ banking where banks can provide customers with a single view of their finances using a mobile device.
Spanning Over 60 pages, 7 tables, 13 figures, “Insight Report: Best Practice - Ensuring Optimal Customer Service and Relationship Management” report covering the Customer Service and Relationship Management by Banks and Payment Companies, Best Practices in Customer Service and Relationship Management, mplementation Strategies and Case Examples, Appendix. The report covered 20 companies - American Express, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Citibank, Barclays, Halifax, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Russian Standard Bank, Starbucks, Westpac, FirstOntario Credit Union, DNB Bankas, PayPal, U.S. Bank, BBVA, CIMB Bank, Axis Bank, Turkish Economy Bank, HSBC.
Find other Banking and Finance Reports at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking-finance
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Market.Research.Report