Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Biogas Power in Italy, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Regulations and Company Profiles” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/20/2013 -- Biogas Power in Italy, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update Capacity, Generation, Regulations and Company Profiles report provide the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the biogas power market in Italy.
The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global biogas power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Italy (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity, power generation, biopower market segmentation based on feedstock and average number of homes powered during 2001-2025 in Italy biogas power market. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to biogas power is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report analyses global renewable power market, global biogas power market, Italy power market, Italy renewable power market and Italy biogas power market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
Historical period is during 2001-2012 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2013-2025.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources.
- Renewable power sources include wind (includes both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biogas, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview on the global biogas power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2012, installed capacity split by major biogas power countries in 2012 and detailed cost analysis.
- Power market scenario in Italy and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
- An overview on Italy renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2012.
- Detailed overview of Italy biogas power market with installed capacity, generation, biopower market segmentation based on feedstock (2012-2017) and number of homes powered (2001-2025).
- Deal analysis of Italy biopower market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and biopower in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Italy biogas power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for biogas power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Spanning over 105 pages, 60 tables and 48 figures, “Biogas Power in Italy, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Regulations and Company Profiles” report covering Executive Summary; Introduction; Renewable Power Market, Global, 2001 - 2025; Biogas Power Market, Global, 2001-2025; Power Market, Italy , 2001-2025; Renewable Power Market, Italy, 2001-2025; Biogas Power Market, Italy, 2001-2025; Renewable Energy Policy Framework, The Italy; Biogas Power Market, Italy, Company Profiles. The report covers 3 Companies- Fri-El Green Power S.p.A., Ravano Green Power S.r.l., TerniEnergia SpA.
Inquire about this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/biogas-power-italy-market-outlook-2025-2013-update-capacity-generation-regulations-and
Find all Biodiesel and Biofuels report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/biodiesel-biofuels
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Vimeo : http://vimeo.com/marketresearchreports