Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/24/2014 -- Although autograft is still perceived as the gold-standard material in bone grafting, the wide array of alternatives available in the market has resulted in a gradual shift towards increased adoption of bone grafts and substitutes (BGS), especially in the US and European markets. In contrast to the general picture in developed countries, autograft bone still represents the most popular option during bone grafting in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region and South America.
All manufacturers outside of Brazil will need to work with a third-party organization to obtain registration and renewals. Requirements include sales certifications, Good Manufacturing Process (GMP) documents, and letters authorizing a Brazilian firm to conduct distribution, clinical trials and details of the device. Due to the extensive paperwork ANVISA requires from foreign manufacturers, market entry is cumbersome for medical devices to enter Brazil, even though there is a huge market potential for orthopedic devices in this country.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/medipoint-bone-grafts-and-substitutes-south-american-analysis-and-market-forecasts
- An overview of BGS, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized SA BGS market revenue and future forecasts from 2010 to 2012, forecast for 7 years to 2019.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for BGS.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the BGS sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL).
Find other reports on South America Market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/south-america
Reasons to buy
- Understand the trends shaping and driving SA BGS Market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in SA BGS market through 2019.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
- What’s the next big thing in SA BGS market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Spanning over 174 pages, 90 Tables And 12 Figures “Bone Grafts and Substitutes - South American Analysis and Market Forecasts” report provide Clinical Outcomes, Industry Overview, Competitive Assessment, Unmet Needs, Pipeline Products, Clinical Trials to Watch, Current and Future Players, Market Outlooks, Appendix. The Report Cover 16 Companies - AlloSource, Bacterin, Baxter, Biomet, DePuy Synthes, Exactech, Integra LifeSciences, Medtronic, Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation (MTF), NuVasive, Olympus Biotech, Orthofix, RTI Surgical, Stryker, Wright Medical, Zimmer.
Find All Pharma And Healthcare Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pharma-healthcare
Related reports are;
1st- MediPoint: Bone Grafts and Substitutes - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts - See more at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/medipoint-bone-grafts-and-substitutes-apac-analysis-and-market-forecasts
2nd- MediPoint: Bone Grafts and Substitutes - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts - See more at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/medipoint-bone-grafts-and-substitutes-eu-analysis-and-market-forecasts
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Google+ at: https://plus.google.com/+Marketresearchreports