Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Brazilian Retail Packaging Market - The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers to 2017” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/11/2013 -- Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Brazilian Retail Packaging Market is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends and opportunities in Brazilian packaging market.
- The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, packaging manufacturing trends and packaging innovation within Brazil consumer packaged goods market. The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights into each of the packaging materials– Flexible, Glass, Rigid Plastic, Rigid Metal, and Paper &Board.
- The report includes detailed tables and charts to provide a comprehensive understanding of packaging consumption to clearly establish market trends, packaging dynamics and areas of future growth potential.
- It provides an overview of the competitive landscape of the Brazilian packaging sector with an analysis of the key market leaders including a snap shot of major deals
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
Packaging companies and retailers seek the latest information on consumer trends and opportunities to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging growth opportunities within the CPG market.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
As consumer product demand evolves, the dynamics between different packaging types also evolves – favoring some packaging types and formats and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
The differential growth across different packaging materials and formats drive fundamental shifts in the market. These differentials result from various factors such as changing consumer preferences, regulatory compliance, and innovation within the packaging market.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The report is a unique combination of in-depth qualitative analysis and authoritative packaging data for the years 2007–2017. Each packaging material has detailed data break up by packaging type, closure material, closure type, outer material, and outer type.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Comprehensive coverage of the key consumer trends affecting the CPG market. Markets covered include Alcoholic Drinks, Food, Health &Beauty, Home Improvement, Household Care, Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Pet Care, and Tobacco &Tobacco Products
- Detailed analysis of each packaging material providing detailed break up including pack types, closures, and outers.
- Provides key manufacturing and innovation trends in the packaging industry.
- Highlights the key regulatory framework governing the Brazil packaging industry.
- Overview of the competitive landscape in Brazil packaging industry including key players in each of the packaging material segments and major deals.
- Shrinking household size and an increase in single house holds is leading to an increase in demand for smaller sized packs. The trend for smaller sized packs will increase demand for packaging material, as packaging material used for multiple smaller packs is relatively higher than a single larger pack. Furthermore, a rise in the number of single mothers in the population, hasled them being an important consumer group as they are prefer ready meals and frozen food which requires less cooking time.
- In pace with the development of economy, there is a decline in unemployment rate and rise in the size of middle class population. Consumers are more willing to impulse buy, and the growth in spending power offers excellent opportunities for consumer goods companies. Middle class consumers aspire for “masstige” (mass+prestige) products which are relatively cheaper than prestige products, but replicate the look and feel of premium products in terms of packaging.
- Growing internet penetration and a rise in online retail sales, have prompted a greater use of secondary and transit packaging materials, especially corrugated packaging, in order to better protect the products. Moreover, social media will act as a powerful tool for consumer goods companies to market their product through brand creation, and new product launches.
- Packaging companies have shown a strong inclination towards producing convenient products that are highly being preferred by Brazilians. For instance, the introduction of new packaging for Danone yogurts has eliminated the use of spoons for eating, and the product can be consumed directly by squeezing the package.
- With an increasing number of women participating in the labor force, their busy lifestyles will drive demand for ready-to-cook and ready-to-eat products. Cosmetics products will also witness an increase in demand. As a result, manufacturers are redesigning packaging to include convenient closures such as dispensers and flip/snap tops.
Spanning over 95 pages, 53 tables and 48 figures, “Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Brazilian Retail Packaging Market - The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers to 2017” report provides comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends and opportunities in Brazilian packaging market.
In addition to covering the Overview of the Brazilian Packaging Market, Consumer Drivers, Market Dynamics, Packaging Design and Manufacturing Trends, Regulatory Environment, Competitive Landscape and Appendix. This report cover 18 Companies- Amcor, Alcoa, Ball Corporation, BazeiEmbalagens, Bemis, Crown Holdings, Dixie Toga, Egnepack, EmpaxEmbalagens, Geressheimer, Klabin, MeadWestvaco rigesa, Owens-Illinois, Plastifica, Rexam, SIG, Tetra-Pak, Wheaton Brasil.
Know more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/canadean/latest-trends-and-key-issues-brazilian-retail-packaging-market-outlook-primary-packaging
Find all: Industry and Manufacturing Reports
Find all Packaging reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/packaging
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.