Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Chile 2014” research report to their website MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/06/2014 -- This report is a thorough analysis of Chile's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Chile.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Chile HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The Publisher Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
Know more about this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/challenges-and-opportunities-wealth-sector-chile-2014
- In 2013, Chilean HNWIs held 38.7%, equal to US$94 billion, of their wealth outside their home country, which is higher than the global average of 20–30%.
- Publisher expects foreign asset holdings to value US$125 billion by 2018, accounting for 37.2% of total HNWI assets.
- In 2013, Latin America accounted for 51.4% of these foreign assets.
- It was followed by North America with 23.5%, Asia-Pacific with 11.7%, Europe with 10.0%, Africa with 2.1%, and the Middle East with 1.3%.
- During the review period, Chilean HNWI allocations to North America decreased sharply compared with other regions, from 30.1% in 2009 to 23.5% in 2013. Asia-Pacific and Latin America were the emerging regions in terms of global investments.
- Over the forecast period, WealthInsight expects HNWIs to keep percentage levels relatively similar to 2013, with the biggest change being seen in Latin America with a 3.9% increase. This is due to Latin America becoming more of an emerging economy and the close proximity Chile has to these countries.
Spanning Over 60 pages, 20 Tables and 22 Figures “Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Chile 2014” report Provide Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector, Appendix. This Report Covered 10 Companies - Banco Santander Chile, Scotiabank Chile, Corpbanca, Banco de Chile (BancoChile), Banco del Estado de Chile, Banco de Credito e Inversiones, BBVA Chile, Banco Itaú Chile, Banco Security, Banco BICE.
Related Report –
1st - Ultra HNWIs in Chile 2014 – See More at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/ultra-hnwis-chile-2014
Find other reports on Chile Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/chile
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MyMarketReports