Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Nigeria 2014” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/13/2014 -- This report is a thorough analysis of Nigeria's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Nigeria.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Nigeria HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
- In 2013, Nigerian HNWIs held 17.2%, equal to US$15 billion, of their wealth outside their home country, which is below the global average of 20–30%.
- Publisher expects foreign asset holdings to value US$19 billion by 2018, accounting for 16.2% of total HNWI assets.
- In 2013, Europe accounted for 28% of these foreign assets.
- It was followed by North America with 24.3%, Africa with 23.2%, Asia-Pacific with 13.1%, Latin America with 8%, and the Middle East with 3.5%.
- During the review period, Nigerian HNWI allocations to North America decreased sharply compared with other regions, from 29.3% in 2009 to 24.3% in 2013. Asia-Pacific and Latin America were the emerging regions in terms of global investments.
- Over the forecast period, Publisher expects HNWIs to increase their levels of investment in Europe to 30.5% of foreign HNWI assets by 2018, with many believing the European economy will flourish in the near future.
Spanning over 58 pages, 19 Tables and 22 Figures “Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Nigeria 2014” report provide Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector, Appendix. The Report Cover 9 Companies - Diamond Bank Plc, Ecobank Nigeria Plc, Enterprise Bank, Fidelity Bank Plc, First Bank of Nigeria Plc, First City Monument Bank Plc, Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, Key Stone Bank, MainStreet Bank.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/challenges-and-opportunities-wealth-sector-nigeria-2014
Find All Wealth Management Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealth-management
Find other reports on Nigeria Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/nigeria
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Vimeo : http://vimeo.com/marketresearchreports