Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Sweden 2013” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/25/2014 -- This report is a thorough analysis of Sweden's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Sweden.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/challenges-and-opportunities-wealth-sector-sweden-2013
- Independent market sizing of Sweden HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Find other reports on Sweden Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/sweden
Reasons To Buy
- The Publisher Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
- At the end of 2013, Swedish HNWIs held 39.5% (US$305 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, significantly higher than the worldwide average of 20–30%.
- Publisher expects foreign asset holdings will increase to US$377 billion by 2018, accounting for 38.1% of total HNWI assets.
- In 2013, Europe accounted for 55.7% of the foreign assets of Swedish HNWIs.
- It was followed by North America with 16.1%, Asia Pacific with 15.4%, the Central and Southern America with 7.9%, Africa with 4.6% and the Middle East with 0.2%.
- Swedish HNWI allocations to Europe decreased sharply compared with other regions during the review period, from 82.1% in 2009 to 55.7% in 2013. North America and Asia-Pacific were the emerging regions in terms of global investments.
- Over the forecast period, Publisher expects HNWIs to decrease their levels of investment in Europe over the forecast period to 44.6% of foreign HNWI assets by 2018, with investments increasingly being diverted to emerging Asia-Pacific economies.
Spanning over 58 pages, 20 tables, 22 figure “Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Sweden 2013” report covering the Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector, Appendix. The report covered 9 companies - Nordea Private Bank, SEB Private Banking, Carnegie Private Bank, Cartella Wealth Management, Varbergs Sparbank Private Banking, SkandiaBanken Private Banking, Swedbank Private Banking, Erik Penser Bankaktiebolag, Handelsbanken Private Banking.
Find All Wealth Management Reports at:- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealth-management
Related reports are;
1st - High Net Worth trends in Sweden to 2013 - See more at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/high-net-worth-trends-sweden-2013
2nd - HNWI Asset Allocation in Sweden to 2013 - See more at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/hnwi-asset-allocation-sweden-2013
3rd - Ultra HNWIs in Sweden to 2013 - See more at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/ultra-hnwis-sweden-2013
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Google+ at: https://plus.google.com/+Marketresearchreports
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)