Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/06/2014 -- This report is a thorough analysis of Switzerland's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Switzerland.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Switzerland HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/challenges-and-opportunities-wealth-sector-switzerland-2014
Reasons To Buy
- The Publisher Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
Find other reports on Switzerland Market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/switzerland
- At the end of 2013, Swiss HNWIs held 40.8% (US$668 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, significantly higher than the worldwide average of 20–30%.
- Publisher expects foreign asset holdings will increase to US$900 billion by 2018, accounting for 41.1% of total HNWI assets.
- In 2013, Asia-Pacific accounted for 29.0% of the foreign assets of Swiss HNWIs.
- It was followed by Europe with 25.8%, North America with 24.8%, Central and Southern America with 11.1%, the Middle East with 6.6% and Africa with 2.8%.
- Swiss HNWI allocations to Europe decreased sharply compared with other regions during the review period, from 40.9% in 2009 to 25.8% in 2013. North America and Asia-Pacific were the emerging regions in terms of global investments.
- Over the forecast period, Publisher expects HNWIs to increase their levels of investment in Europe to 44.1% of foreign HNWI assets by 2018, with investments increasing due to confidence in the European economy after the financial crisis.
Spanning over 60 pages, 21 Tables and 22 Figures “Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Switzerland 2014” report covering the Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Competitive Landscape Of The Wealth Sector, Appendix. The report covered 5 Companies - Credit Suisse Private Banking, HSBC Private Bank, UBS Wealth Management, Julius Baer Gruppe, AGPictet&CieLombard Odier.
Find All Wealth Management Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealth-management
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Vimeo : http://vimeo.com/marketresearchreports