Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/18/2014 -- China Truck Industry Report, 2014-2017 by Publisher forecasts that during 2014-2017 China’s truck sales volume will register a CAGR of 8.7%, and reach 3.263 million vehicles by 2017. The truck, which enjoys the highest proportion in terms of output and sales volume among commercial vehicles, is highly closed to the development of macro-economy. In 2013, China’s truck output rose by 3.3% year on year to 2.705 million, compared with sales volume of 2.726 million, up 2.8% from a year earlier. During January to April 2014, China produced 1.012 million trucks, edging up 1.8% year on year, and sold 994,000 vehicles, down 0.5% from the same period of last year.
The truck market is heading for a period of relatively slow growth, as China will continue to restructure its macro-economyover the upcomingsyears. Seen from market segments, heavy-duty truck embraces the fastest growth rate. In the first four months of 2014, a total of 91,000 heavy-duty trucks were sold in China, increasing by 14.4% year on year; by comparison, sales volume of light truck, which has the largest output and sales volume, were 650,000 during the same period, up only 0.5% year on year.
In view of market pattern, the truck market features a farily high concentration ratio, with 53.3% of the total sales volume held by the top 5 automakers in terms of truck sales volume, namely, BeiqiFoton Motor Co., Ltd., Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co., Ltd., SAIC-GM-Wuling Automobile Co. Ltd., Jiangling Motors Co., Ltd. and Shenyang JinbeiAutomotive Co. Ltd.
China Truck Industry Report, 2014-2017 report has 7 chapters and 85 charts, including the following:
- Definition and classification of truck industry (mainly covering classification of and policies about truck industry)
- Commercial vehicle industry (containing production and sales forecast and imports & exports of commercial vehicle)
- China’s truck market (embracing production and sales forecast for 2014-2017, competitive landscape in truck market and trend of truck industry)
- Import and export market of truck (involving import and export volume, import and export value, and imports & exports by country)
- Competitive landscape in market segments (ranking of heavy-duty, medium-duty, light and miniature truck companies by sales volume and market share)
- Operation of 10 manufacturers (covering profile, financial indices, major customers and output and sales volume forecast)
Spanning Over 82 pages, “China Truck Industry Report, 2014-2017” report covering the Industry’s Macro Environment, Definition and Classification of Truck, Commercial Vehicle Market, Truck Market, Import and Export of Trucks, Truck Market Segments, Major Companies. The report covered 10 companies - Dongfeng Motor Group Co., Ltd., CNHTC Jinan Truck Co., Ltd., FAW Group Corporation, Shaanxi Automobile Group Co., Ltd., Beiqi Foton Motor Co., Ltd., Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co., Ltd., Baotou Beiben Heavy-Duty Truck Co.,Ltd., Shenyang Jinbei Automotive Co., Ltd., Chengdu Dayun Automotive Group Co. Ltd., Zhejiang UFO Automobile Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
See Table of contents & Purchase this publication at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/sinomarketinsight/china-truck-industry-report-2014-2017
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on Vimeo : http://vimeo.com/marketresearchreports